Maria L.

Sarah D.
Ringwood, NJ
1 year, 3 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It depends on your palette. It's a bit sweet for me to be flavored water. I got tired of quickly and chose another brand that had a fresher and more refreshing taste for my palette.
Alysha M.
Alysha M.
1 year, 4 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I found it surprisingly good, and not really artificial tasting like most flavored waters.
Christine G.
Christine G.
West Haven, CT
1 year, 4 months ago
Definitely it has a great flavor!
Carla M.
Carla M.
Adelphi, MD
1 year, 5 months ago
It's wonderful. My favorite is acai grape and it doesn't leave an aftertaste. Highly recommended.
Emily A.
Emily A.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It is! There's lots of flavors to choose from and they don't leave a bad after taste like some flavored water does.
Kira R.
Kira R.
Ambridge, PA
1 year, 5 months ago
I really enjoyed the water. I like the lemon flavor. The sweetener is not as artificial tasting as I have experienced with other waters.
Katina L.
Katina L.
Williamsport, PA
1 year, 5 months ago
I would say this is the best of the flavors they offer.