BY NESTLÉ #36 in Bottled Water

• Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?7 Answers
  • I love water but get tired of the taste. Is this a decent flavor...8 Answers
  • Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or o...3 Answers
Jennifer P.
Great alternative to just drinking plain water. Can usually pick up a pack of six of this water for $1.00 when on sale. Has a great berry flavor. Perfect for keeping you hydrated. I also love the lemon flavor!
Alana C.
Wellness Guru Expert
My favorite flavor out of all the nestle flavored water!! The flavor to me is pretty light and definitely artificial tasting.. I usually go for this when I just don't want regular water but am craving the taste of something different! It's okay to try.. The aftertaste isn't always pleasant with these
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
I really like this flavored water. The berry flavor taste great, end it is 0 cal without having a weird aftertaste. Also it seems to be less salty tasting than propel is which I like. My friend loves to give these to her kid so that he feels like he's getting juice but doesn't get all the sugar.
Rhonda C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I don't drink water much at all so that's why I buy flavored water's. I think it tastes pretty good. I like the Nestle berry flavor. I don't taste any after taste. My grandson drinks this also. i usually buy it at the grocery store but this time I ordered it through Amazon Prime. I would recommend this water to anyone.
Carrie C.
Camas, WA
I am loving this flavored water. I am not a fan of water and I have struggled to find a flavored water that I like. They are usually too sweet or have to be carbonated. This has a light flavor that gives it just enough without being too sweet, and is not carbonated. I now purchase these by the case from Jet.com for about $4 for 24! If you are not a water fan I would definitely give these a try.
Evelyn C.
Magnolia, NJ
I normally don't drink or like flavored water but I received a sample from @Influenster and tried it. This definitely changed my mind on flavored water. It was good and very refreshing. Would definitely consider adding this to my grocery list from time to time.
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
Wellness Guru Expert
My son doesn't really like to drink water. He will only drink from a water bottle. The other night I came across this and we got home put some in a cup for him and he loves it. It tastes pretty good but not as well as the propel water does. But it's a heck of a lot cheaper which is nice. Nestlé Pure Life Splash Wild Berry is a very good buy.
Jennifer C.
Watertown, NY
I'm not normally a water drinker like I should be but when I got this in my VoxBox as a sample, I was willing to try it. I love the taste. Not too strong and no after taste like some of the other ones do. I highly recommend this one.
Susane T.
I honestly didn't like this product at all. It left a really bad after taste in my mouth after I had a few sips. Maybe it was the flavor but I didn't like at all.
Miranda B.
I love these. The flavor is great whether its cold or room temp. I buy at least 3 cases at a time so I can take them to the gym with me. 16.9oz just isn't enough. Nestlé Pure Life Splash Wild Berry
Faith C.
Maria L.
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger siZe bottle in this flavor ?
Yvette A.
Im from PR and would like to know where can i get this water or other brands of flavored water