Nestlé Pure Life Splash Wild Berry

by Nestlé Pure Life

L Nestlé Pure Life Splash Wild Berry ? Can someone tell me if it has an after tast?
Can you really taste the water flavor
Can You Literally Taste The Flavors In The Water?
Start your review of Nestlé Pure Life Splash Wild Berry!
How would you rate this product?
Heather D.
Frankfort, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nestlé Pure Life Splash Wild Berry uploaded by Heather D.
Purchased at: Kroger
Great water, many different flavors to choose from. I hate plain water, but I can drink 8 bottle of this water a day. (1 gallon). It's on sale alot of the time also for 1$ for 6 bottles at kroger. It is kind of on the sweeter side and leaves a kind of weird mouth feel, but overall I like it.
David P.
West Salem, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
As someone who gave up drinking soda this is a tasty alternative don't need to add flavorings or enhancements just chill and drink
Vennessa K.
Hubert, NC
Great taste. I like adding these to my day to break up the boringness of water. a treat after a workout
Jovelyn R.
Providence, RI
This flavored water is really good if you're someone who drinks a lot of water and want to switch it up and add flavor instead of always drinking just water. I love that it's not too sweet. Since I've stopped drinking soda and juice everything taste really sweet to me but this is a perfect balance.
Amanda T.
Wolcottville, IN
Nestle flavored water is pretty good, though I still prefer some alternatives. It has a somewhat lighter flavor than some other flavored bottled waters do, which might be preferred by some. Very affordable.
Brandi H.
Oakvale, WV
I love this brand! Used it for years and I trust them! Nothing bad I could say about this company! :)
caileigh S.
Mifflinburg, PA
When it comes to wster I hate it! I don't know why its just gross!! but this water is so good. I can drink this all day. It really helps me get my glasses down for the day!
Mindy N.
Elora
I love this product. Such a great flavor and good for you. I will continue to buy and drink it.
Sarah B.
California, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The Nestle Pure Life Splash Wild Berry is SO delicious! It quenched my thirst but it also was flavored perfectly. I would definitely recommend this.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Hannah S.
Owensboro, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm not really a water drink but this stuff is actually delicious! My two year old loves it! The fruit flavor tastes so natural unlike other brands.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
courtney D.
apple valley , CA
il y a un an
Fairen C. il y a 3 mois
Not at all, really light.