BY NESTLÉ PURE LIFE

Enjoy this bright fruity flavor gushing with the taste of sweet summertime on the go.

• Has anyone tried all Splash Flavors?What Flavor is the Best?11 Answers
  • Just wondering what is used to flavor the water and if it...1 Answers
  • How many different flavors is this available in?2 Answers
Nestlé Pure Life Splash Strawberry Melon

Start your review of Nestlé Pure Life Splash Strawberry Melon!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Stephanie J.
The absolute best water because i cannot stand plin water. Must be ice coold. You have to try strawberry,it will quench your thirst with a quickness.
Kirstyn B.
sparrows point
After receiving this strawberry melon water and some added goodies along with it, I have to give it a 5/5. The only other flavored water I liked in Propel and this is just as good, if not better !! Especially for my kids, it's hard to keep them hydrated with just drinking water, so this is a great twist to that while great to keep them hydrated and loving the flavored water ! Will continue to buy them !
Heather K.
Albion, NY
I wish I could rate this higher. I am a water lover and love a good flavored water. The flavoring itself wasn't awful, though I'd prefer to try a different flavor next time. The part the set me off is that every time I drank this, I kept getting some weird burning feeling in my throat. That was so strange to me!
Bella V.
North Adams, MA
I received this in a VIXBOX to review. I felt bad because I really WANTED to like it. But I did not. overly sweet and rather fake tasting to Me. It actually took Me a few days to drink it. Would not purchase again
Allison D.
This water is great when you want to drink something different than regular water. It is slightly sweet, but not too sweet. It is thirst quenching and tastes great ice cold!
Gia R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone tried all Splash Flavors?What Flavor is the Best?
Francesca B.
Wolfforth, TX
Where can you purchase this?
Lisa B.
Bordentown, NJ
How many different flavors is this available in?