BY NESTLÉ PURE LIFE

Enjoy this bright fruity flavor gushing with the taste of sweet summertime on the go.

• Has anyone tried all Splash Flavors?What Flavor is the Best?11 Answers
  • Just wondering what is used to flavor the water and if it...1 Answers
  • How many different flavors is this available in?2 Answers
Nestlé Pure Life Splash Strawberry Melon

Start your review of Nestlé Pure Life Splash Strawberry Melon!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kristina G.
Hampton, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product was very refreshing. The flavor tastes really great and it was affordable .
Krystal P.
Purchased at: Walmart
So good! Never has an after taste and it makes your water taste that much better it’s truly one of a kind. Pretty obsessed with the flavor, wish they came in packets of more.
Megan C.
New York
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Delicious water. It tastes great and helped me stay hydrated. Sometimes I just am not interested in drinking plan water. Great, healthy option!
Susane T.
Didn’t like this water at all. I don’t know if it’s the brand itself bc I tried the regular water & I didn’t like it either. Won’t purchase. & leaves an aftertaste.
Geny R.
Wilkes Barre
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It was good but it just hard to find not everyone has it.  But the taste is great 👍. And the price for them aren’t bad.
Monique S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used the free one I got but never craved it enough to actually go out and buy it. I like water flavored water so I may be biased.
Michelle B.
Blue Bell, PA
I do not love this water. It tastes fairly artificial and I’m not a big fan of that with flavored water. I received this product complementary however it is a reasonable price so if I did like the taste I most likely wouldn’t purchase.
Martialia F.
Gardiner, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can't stand this stuff...tastes fake...well, it is fake. Drink water, throw in a couple frozen berries and you're good, making good choices. Oh, and Nestle has some really questionable company practices anyway so why support them? There are plenty of bottled beverage choices for times when you forgot to bring your own refillable bottle. Try Bitter Love bitters, or a Purity organic juice.
Devon S.
Southern Pnes, NC
Horrible fake tasting flavor. Will not buy. I would rather drink water. Not happy with this product.
Pam E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I dont like this concept of flavored water. I think these taste like medicine and I really wouldn't spend my money on them. I just rather drink plain water
Gia R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone tried all Splash Flavors?What Flavor is the Best?
Francesca B.
Wolfforth, TX
Where can you purchase this?
Lisa B.
Bordentown, NJ
How many different flavors is this available in?