BY NESTLÉ PURE LIFE

Enjoy this bright fruity flavor gushing with the taste of sweet summertime on the go.

• Has anyone tried all Splash Flavors?What Flavor is the Best?11 Answers
  • Just wondering what is used to flavor the water and if it...1 Answers
  • How many different flavors is this available in?2 Answers
Kasey P.
Taylorsville, KY
I'm not a huge water person, I just started drinking water regularly within the last year to be healthier. I will say I feel a lot better now that I drink water rather than cokes. This flavor water is delicious!
Crystal M.
Laporte, IN
My children LOVE the flavored water. So much better for them than juice! I like the fact that there are many different flavors to choose from, and also coupons that help cut the price down.
Welsey F.
Spotsylvania , VA
I first tried this product because it was one of Krogers free Friday downloads. I find it hard to make myself drink as much water as I should in a day. Flavored water makes it so much easier to drink the correct amount of water and it tastes delicious!
Priscilla C.
Nestle is one of my favorite brands of water. We definitely buy this on a regular basis. I had a free coupon to buy this flavored water. Oh it was so good!!!!!! Cannot go wrong buying it!
Katie O.
Arnold, MO
I have always loved this brand, but once I discovered these flavored waters I fell in love. They're not just any flavors, they're flavors that make you feel like you're drinking something much more than just a water.
Shanae W.
Margate, FL
I love this stuff. Flavored water is really good for people that hate drinking water. I think I got a 6 pack for about $1.50 and it was delicious and not filled with random ingredients.
Rachel B.
Hymera, IN
I'm always a bit skeptical of flavored waters. They tend to leave an odd after taste. I tried this flavor out when a local store was having a great sale and actually really liked it. It was a good flavor without being too overbearing, or underwhelming.
Janice G.
I absolutely love this water! I am terrible about drinking as much water as I should, but Nestle flavored water has helped tremendously! It's the perfect amount of flavor.. not too sweet.
Kara P.
Jackson, MS
It was hard for me start back drinking unflavored water after drinking this. This was so good and it did not even have an after taste like some flavored waters do.
Julia B.
Batavia, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The water is great, the packaging is nice as well. Somewhat eye catching. The melon flavor really does not hit the taste buds. The strawberry is a little overwhelming
Gia R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone tried all Splash Flavors?What Flavor is the Best?
Francesca B.
Wolfforth, TX
Where can you purchase this?
Staci W.
Where can this flavor be found? I usually buy from Walmart or Wegmans. Never saw this flavor. I love strawberry.
Lisa B.
Bordentown, NJ
How many different flavors is this available in?
Jenn P.
Just wondering what is used to flavor the water and if it contains the same cancer causing chemicals that all other flavored and water flavoring companies use making it far more dangerous than benificial?