BY NESTLÉ PURE LIFE

Enjoy this bright fruity flavor gushing with the taste of sweet summertime on the go.

• Has anyone tried all Splash Flavors?What Flavor is the Best?11 Answers
  • Just wondering what is used to flavor the water and if it...1 Answers
  • How many different flavors is this available in?2 Answers
Candise J.
Wellsburg, WV
This is a good tasting water, quiches thirst and leaves you feeling like you had digested more calories than you really have - but I hate the price of these for the amount you get. I never understood why flavored water is 2x the amount of plain water.
Amanda W.
Duncannon, PA
I always enjoy a good flavored water. Sometimes you just need a change of pace from plain water. This kind was a good flavor, but definitely needed to be really cold to remain good tasting, in my opinion. Would be great to put in a insulated cup, rather than use the water bottle itself on the go or if you need more than 20 minutes to finish the bottle.
Ashley M.
Corbin, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have tried this flavor and kinda liked it it was a little sour but tasted great it's not something I'll drink daily just every now and again but everyone has different taste I honestly prefer non flavored water
Chessie P.
Flint, MI
Water can get pretty boring, why not spice it up with some great flavor. You can really taste the flavor, compared to other flavor waters. And for the price it's really good, I found a 6pack at the dollar store!! I'll be buying more FORSURE!
Jamita F.
Kalamazoo, MI
I get these as an alternative to juice or soft drinks. It's a good way to get water in the kids and if you are an adult who isn't into water, this might help it's not extremely sweet and the taste isn't over powering it's just refreshing
Cora W.
allendale, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This flavored water is AMAZING! Such a refreshing taste and WAY better than soda or juice! My kids love it too. I find coupons a lot for this brand so thats a bonus because its always on my shopping list!
Mercedes S.
Bismarck, AR
I was excited for this flavored water. I buy the mixes for water all the time. Then when I tried this, it was so disgusting I threw out the whole pack. I tried to get use to the flavor but couldn't even make it through half a bottle.
Wahida C.
Gainesville, Fl
I have a huge sweet tooth and I love the taste of these. I wouldn't recommend these as your source of water for the day because it will leave you wanting more flavor than actual water. Great taste, not for daily water intake though.
Courtney K.
Atlanta, GA
I'm not the biggest fan of these flavored waters. They aren't bad, I just wouldn't buy them for myself again, but they are affordable. If you don't like the regular taste of water and need something added, I would recommend these.
Jammie M.
I love the flavor. It's very refreshing . It doesn't leave a awful after taste, but, please understand that it will leave a taste. But if you can get over the after taste you should equally enjoy it.
Gia R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone tried all Splash Flavors?What Flavor is the Best?
Francesca B.
Wolfforth, TX
Where can you purchase this?
Staci W.
Where can this flavor be found? I usually buy from Walmart or Wegmans. Never saw this flavor. I love strawberry.
Lisa B.
Bordentown, NJ
How many different flavors is this available in?
Jenn P.
Just wondering what is used to flavor the water and if it contains the same cancer causing chemicals that all other flavored and water flavoring companies use making it far more dangerous than benificial?