BY NESTLÉ PURE LIFE

Enjoy this bright fruity flavor gushing with the taste of sweet summertime on the go.

• Has anyone tried all Splash Flavors?What Flavor is the Best?11 Answers
  • Just wondering what is used to flavor the water and if it...1 Answers
  • How many different flavors is this available in?2 Answers
Celeste F.
azilda, ON
I wouldn't recommend this as I found it tastes to much like sweetener. the taste is over bearing and leaves a weird after taste.
Luisa M.
Morganville, NJ
Fresh and delicious!!! love it!! It's always my option when think in slapsh water! For the freshness and also for the flavor
fahima p.
Toronto , ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love anything with the melon flavor and having the strawberry its just amazing love this and its better than drinking pop :)
Amylynn B.
Toronto, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I send these to school with my children. the fact that no sugar added and it's water is the biggest key sellers in my house
Angie R.
Woodbridge, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
So yummy!! I love this water it's so refreshing and tastes so good too. I would definitely recommend this water to everyone
Malorie H.
Edmonton
I love having a but of flavor in my water, and this is the best I've ever tasted. It's not over powering, it's just right
Arianne C.
Winnipeg, MB
Got this at cosco and I love how it doesn't have a strong taste to it. Just enough to be a water and a flavored juice
Giselle C.
Me encanta, fría es deliciosa y refrescante, el toque de sabor de la fruta es sutil sin llegar a ser demasiado dulce .
Jay G.
Ponce
Love water but this one comes in flavors is so taste for being flavored water and I can just grab and go for the day
Kaleigh G.
Markham, ON
Love anything melon! And the strawberry adds a nice sweetness. Feel less guilty about drinking this instead of juice
Gia R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone tried all Splash Flavors?What Flavor is the Best?
Francesca B.
Wolfforth, TX
Where can you purchase this?
Staci W.
Where can this flavor be found? I usually buy from Walmart or Wegmans. Never saw this flavor. I love strawberry.
Lisa B.
Bordentown, NJ
How many different flavors is this available in?
Jenn P.
Just wondering what is used to flavor the water and if it contains the same cancer causing chemicals that all other flavored and water flavoring companies use making it far more dangerous than benificial?