BY NESTLÉ PURE LIFE

Enjoy this bright fruity flavor gushing with the taste of sweet summertime on the go.

• Has anyone tried all Splash Flavors?What Flavor is the Best?11 Answers
  • Just wondering what is used to flavor the water and if it...1 Answers
  • How many different flavors is this available in?2 Answers
Jordyn C.
Toronto, ON
Im one of those weird people who don't generally like the taste of water, but this is an exception. Not only is it affordable, but the light fruity taste of this product is refreshing and leaves me feeling hydrated (obviously since it is water) I will repurchase often
Gesouida H.
First time ever trying it.Everybody was telling me i should try it but the tought that it had flavor was made me not want it.But right after i tried it i realized what i have been missing all thiw time.Really fresh and a good company for the hot summer thats comming!
Withfabyro (.
Toronto , ON
El sabor es delicioso, aunque no tiene color pero perdura el sabor, el agua es fresca, la única contra que por eso son 4 estrellas es que la botella es demasiado gruesa y cuando quieres aplastarla con la mano cuesta trabajo
Yannick C.
Wow! I'm in love With Nestlé Pure Life splash water.
Taste is great, and they also have it,in so many other flavors.
Easy to care everywhere With you.
Nobody discuss to drink water No more
My kids very appréciate it, they ask for more.
I still by Nestlé Pure Life Splash Water, and always do.
I hightly recommand it.😆
Rhianne M.
Secret Harbour, WA
I bought this product when I was overseas because I don't think they stock it here in Australia?? And if they do I need to find it! This drink is so refreshing! I love flavored water, almost live off it! I love the taste of this, sweet and you just want more!
Colette P.
I have tried this water as an alternative to drinking juice. The flavor was good at first but I did not like the after taste. For that reason I no longer purchase this product.
Mary Alliston B.
St, NL
Three stars - need to put it in the middle for two reasons:
1. The taste is out of this world - only way I can drink water is when its flavored and Nestle is superb at this
2. plastic bottles and the Nestle brand is OH SO BAD for the environment.....
Kayla W.
LOVE LOVE LOVE, I'm not a water drinker. So this us really perfect for me and I don't have to worry about wasting water(yes I am that person who thinks that way) but with this that flavor makes me drink it up ha.
JC J.
Warman, SK
Just absolutely terrible.
I purchased this for my employees by accident, didn't realise I purchased flavored water, they were very unimpressed, we had to donate the remainder of the water. No-one would drink it.
Jeanclaire M.
Cebu City, Cebu
I'm a huge melon fan so this one gets a big thumbs up from me. I like this flavor whenever the weathers really hot coz I feel like the flavor of this is very refreshing and tastes like summer too!
Gia R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone tried all Splash Flavors?What Flavor is the Best?
Francesca B.
Wolfforth, TX
Where can you purchase this?
Staci W.
Where can this flavor be found? I usually buy from Walmart or Wegmans. Never saw this flavor. I love strawberry.
Lisa B.
Bordentown, NJ
How many different flavors is this available in?
Jenn P.
Just wondering what is used to flavor the water and if it contains the same cancer causing chemicals that all other flavored and water flavoring companies use making it far more dangerous than benificial?