BY NESTLÉ PURE LIFE

Enjoy this bright fruity flavor gushing with the taste of sweet summertime on the go.

• Has anyone tried all Splash Flavors?What Flavor is the Best?11 Answers
  • Just wondering what is used to flavor the water and if it...1 Answers
  • How many different flavors is this available in?2 Answers
Dani A.
Sanford, NC
If you're trying to start drinking more water start here! I wanted to start drinking more water and start getting healthier and when plain old water wasn't making me want to drink me I went to this and it's amazing so delicious!
Ashley C.
douglasville
Honestly I've never really liked flavored water . But I don't really like plain water I love something with a little kick and surprisingly this is the best stuff I have ever drank . This is something that I will continue to buy as long as it's in stores . I LOVE IT
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
I love this flavor! It's great on days when you don't want to wake up and drink plain water all day long. It's so refreshing for days to make you feel a little more energize when it's hotter outside or when you feel tired. Great to take to work of to soccer games!
Madeline C.
Pocono Summit, PA
I love these drinks, they have an amazingly accurate flavor of strawberry and melons. These are very affordable priced and a great bang for your buck. The packaging is pretty blah. These are great to freeze overnight and take with you. I highly recommend this
Danielle W.
Milwaukee, WI
I like this because it's flavored and not sparkling. Sometimes I don't want sparkling water and this the the perfect water for those times. It has a nice flavor without a weird aftertaste that some flavored waters leave.
Gabriela G.
Okay so my mom recently brought these home and It is my first time trying them, they don't taste bad but it does leave a melon flavor and much better when cold. I thought it would taste more like strawberry but it doesn't. I recommend it if you like melons!
Hailey J.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I keep these waters on hand at all time. They are very flavorful. My family also loves them, which is good because I can never get them to drink enough water. My toddler even loves these and getting a toddler to drink anything is pretty hard these days.
Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Pros are you want to actually drink water cause it has a flavor and I personally love the strawberry melon most. The cons would be that all of them no matter the flavor can sometimes have a strange aftertaste or coat the tongue. I wouldn't suggest drinking all at once but a bottle a day perhaps.
Also great if you freeze partial really brings out the flavors.
Maria R.
Burien, Wa
This water has the best taste in the world it's super amazing . It's just amazing the taste is very unique . It's very affordable I've bought up to 6 cases of it . This product has a very unique taste where others taste more like water than the flavor .
Keila J.
Fredericksburg, VA
This adds the perfect little punch needed to curve my cravings for fruit juices and sodas. If you are having issues drinking water due to its taste try drinking the splash water line (strawberry melon is delicious). Its a great start to a healthy habit!
Gia R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone tried all Splash Flavors?What Flavor is the Best?
Francesca B.
Wolfforth, TX
Where can you purchase this?
Staci W.
Where can this flavor be found? I usually buy from Walmart or Wegmans. Never saw this flavor. I love strawberry.
Lisa B.
Bordentown, NJ
How many different flavors is this available in?
Jenn P.
Just wondering what is used to flavor the water and if it contains the same cancer causing chemicals that all other flavored and water flavoring companies use making it far more dangerous than benificial?