BY NESTLÉ PURE LIFE

Enjoy this bright fruity flavor gushing with the taste of sweet summertime on the go.

• Has anyone tried all Splash Flavors?What Flavor is the Best?11 Answers
  • Just wondering what is used to flavor the water and if it...1 Answers
  • How many different flavors is this available in?2 Answers
Gayle L.
Orchard Park, NY
Great taste easy to drink refreshing my son loves it I buy it all the time.
Emaan A.
Dubai
Who knew I’d actually start drinking water? I don’t know if this has the same/less/more nutritional value than regular water. But hey, I started drinking water, which I can’t stand, it tastes like water with splash of diluted fruity juice.
FATIMA E.
Tanger, Tanger
1,156 reviews

Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards
Fatima el barroug sidi slimane zip code:14200 adresse;cooperative oued beht n31 morroco
Alex R.
New York
Can't stand this stuff...tastes fake...well, it is fake. Drink water, throw in a couple frozen berries and you're good, making good choices. Oh, and Nestle has some really questionable company practices anyway so why support them? There are plenty of bottled beverage choices for times when you forgot to bring your own refillable bottle. Try Bitter Love bitters, or a Purity organic juice.
Kimberly L.
Lachute, QC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hahaha!! Water reviews!! This is priceless. So it's water, in a bottle. I drink it.

I actually bought this flavored water by accident because I clearly don't pay attention to what I grab. Some people may like flavored water, but not me. If I wanted flavored water, I'd buy juice, amIright?! I don't like juice, maybe I have super sensitive teeth, but I feel like it gives instant cavities. I actually found this sweeter than juice. Yuckers.

Fun Kim fact, if you read another one of my posts you'd see I got adult acne from my pregnancy...my dislike of juice started with that same pregnancy! Keep reading, there may be a quiz at some point 😉
That was a fun useless blurb. You're welcome
Alison P.
Corner Brook , NL
I love buying this water flavor! It adds that extra boost and fruity taste while still being healthy. It is rather affordable to buy and it comes in clean packaging. My parents are actually avid buyers of this product also so i have had it many times. It is my go to flavored water brand and i do plan on buying again. I highly recommend this product to everyone!
Vicki L.
Montreal, QC
I know there's people that can't drink water because it tastes "weird" to them, and I guess this a decent choice and an idea done by nestle. Buuuuut, this flavored water craze isn't the best tasting. You taste the aspartame. I think we're better of just infusing fresh fruit to our water instead.
Monica F.
Newmarket, ON
I tried this water by accident one day and it was alright but I found it didn't quench my thirst like normal water. This actually made me thirstier. I'm not a fan of flavored water anyway.. it is a bit too sweet for me. I don't think I will purchase again unless my child or spouse specifically asks for it.
Kayla R.
Ajax, Ontario
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Was not a fan of this water. I honestly bought it by accident one day at the grocery thinking it was regular water. I didn't bother to return it because thought it would be good to try something new but i didn't like the onset taste and the after taste was just so weird. I had to eat a mint right after.
Yarahid U.
Caracas, Caracas
Delicious , great flavors besides refreshing , very good price and 100 % recommended, although pure water will always be the best obcion , no product will replace , are achieved everywhere it has a powerful and power sales,
obcion is good for hot summer days , to take laplaya or pool, depending on taste
Gia R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone tried all Splash Flavors?What Flavor is the Best?
Francesca B.
Wolfforth, TX
Where can you purchase this?
Staci W.
Where can this flavor be found? I usually buy from Walmart or Wegmans. Never saw this flavor. I love strawberry.
Lisa B.
Bordentown, NJ
How many different flavors is this available in?
Jenn P.
Just wondering what is used to flavor the water and if it contains the same cancer causing chemicals that all other flavored and water flavoring companies use making it far more dangerous than benificial?