BY NESTLÉ PURE LIFE

Enjoy this bright fruity flavor gushing with the taste of sweet summertime on the go.

• Has anyone tried all Splash Flavors?What Flavor is the Best?11 Answers
  • Just wondering what is used to flavor the water and if it...1 Answers
  • How many different flavors is this available in?2 Answers
Britt M.
Rogers, AR
Love how you get just S hint of fruit flavor in this drink.it makes drinking water much more fun!
Emily S.
Harrison Twp, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is delicious with just the right amount of flavor to mix things up a bit from regular water
Rachel L.
Frederick, MD
This is up there on my favorite flavor a of bottled water. I hope they don't get rid of this one.
Tawana M.
I love water but I also purchase the flavor water and the strawberry melon is one of my favorite
Rachel F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love the way this tastes has a little bit of pizzazz with strawberry melon which is my favorite!
Keyla T.
Greenwood, SC
This water is very good! The flavor helps the water be more appealing and desirable to the buyer.
Kayla N.
Connersville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I get bored drinking regular water and I'm trying to lose weight so I bought this and I love it!
Ana A.
Really tasty!! I loved flavor water! And this brand has a lot of favors and they are really good!
Roxy d.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The flavor is amazing !! It taste as if it had sugar in it ! My kids loved it !
I love the flavor
MACKENZIE L.
Portland, OR
Not one for flavored water but this tastes light and natural. Good to take to school and work.
Gia R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone tried all Splash Flavors?What Flavor is the Best?
Francesca B.
Wolfforth, TX
Where can you purchase this?
Staci W.
Where can this flavor be found? I usually buy from Walmart or Wegmans. Never saw this flavor. I love strawberry.
Lisa B.
Bordentown, NJ
How many different flavors is this available in?
Jenn P.
Just wondering what is used to flavor the water and if it contains the same cancer causing chemicals that all other flavored and water flavoring companies use making it far more dangerous than benificial?