BY NESTLÉ PURE LIFE

Enjoy this bright fruity flavor gushing with the taste of sweet summertime on the go.

• Has anyone tried all Splash Flavors?What Flavor is the Best?11 Answers
  • Just wondering what is used to flavor the water and if it...1 Answers
  • How many different flavors is this available in?2 Answers
Ayesha V.
Bronx, NY
Yummy taste very refreshing light drink my kids love them also great for people who don't like water
Catherine H.
Emerald Isle, NC
This is my favorite flavored water! It has a natural flavoring to it and it is so fresh and tasty.
Julie P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this drink! It never lasts in my house! The flavor is spot on! It tastes just as advertised!
Lavette M.
GRAND PRAIRIE, TX
It's was okay I thought it would taste better than it did. I personally think the acai was better.
Georgina t.
Fort Worth, TX
You can really taste the fruits in this. I am a huge fan of strawberries so I liked this very much.
Elizabeth P.
This water is very good tasting. My whole family likes it and it is the only one my husband drinks.
Paris J.
Detroit, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use to have problems drinking plan water but this water is so good even better when its ice cold
Alyssa K.
Jackson
Wasn't my favorite... the flavor was subtle but had that very fake "artificial sugar free" flavor.
Kace W.
Nederland, TX
So good! Has just enough flavor to make it good without so much that it leaves a bitter aftertaste.
Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA
Such a great mix from regular water and not too sweet. They're a great treat for the kids as well
Gia R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone tried all Splash Flavors?What Flavor is the Best?
Francesca B.
Wolfforth, TX
Where can you purchase this?
Staci W.
Where can this flavor be found? I usually buy from Walmart or Wegmans. Never saw this flavor. I love strawberry.
Lisa B.
Bordentown, NJ
How many different flavors is this available in?
Jenn P.
Just wondering what is used to flavor the water and if it contains the same cancer causing chemicals that all other flavored and water flavoring companies use making it far more dangerous than benificial?