BY NESTLÉ PURE LIFE

Enjoy this bright fruity flavor gushing with the taste of sweet summertime on the go.

• Has anyone tried all Splash Flavors?What Flavor is the Best?11 Answers
  • Just wondering what is used to flavor the water and if it...1 Answers
  • How many different flavors is this available in?2 Answers
Melanie H.
Wakeman, OH
Very good and refreshing!! Easy on the go!!!!!!. I don't like drinking regular water I like to flavor ones
Deja S.
Crowley, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love flavored watered. I don't drink soda, so I drink a lot of water. I really love the lemons kind also.
Arika G.
Woodbridge, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Well I about try all the favors water of this brand love them all! Love that it's not very strong in taste
Sue F.
Raleigh, NC
I love this water!!!! It taste great. I love the packaging because it looks girly. The flavors are amazing.
Gabbie H.
Steens, MS
This water is the most amazing flavored water I've ever had! It's not to sweet not to sour it's just right!
Nancy R.
Gilbert , Az
Really like the different flavors they have. Plus I'm not a big water drinker this would be a good drink.
Kaelin W.
Delcious and refreshing. I always drink this on a hot summer day to stay hydrated and have a yummy drink!
Ashley U.
Victorville, CA
Loved this stuff I was never able to make sure that I have to be able to make sure that you can have some
Safaa A.
Good waters I freak it every day 5 or 6 is good for the health good value and good price I never Chang it
Nikki A.
Bushkill, PA
Not really a fan of this one. Has a terrible after taste and tastes too much like artificial sweeteners.
Gia R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone tried all Splash Flavors?What Flavor is the Best?
Francesca B.
Wolfforth, TX
Where can you purchase this?
Staci W.
Where can this flavor be found? I usually buy from Walmart or Wegmans. Never saw this flavor. I love strawberry.
Lisa B.
Bordentown, NJ
How many different flavors is this available in?
Jenn P.
Just wondering what is used to flavor the water and if it contains the same cancer causing chemicals that all other flavored and water flavoring companies use making it far more dangerous than benificial?