BY NESTLÉ PURE LIFE

Enjoy this bright fruity flavor gushing with the taste of sweet summertime on the go.

• Has anyone tried all Splash Flavors?What Flavor is the Best?11 Answers
  • Just wondering what is used to flavor the water and if it...1 Answers
  • How many different flavors is this available in?2 Answers
Allison B.
Elizabethton, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Normally flavored water tends to make me feel sick but for some reason this one doesn't and it also taste really good.
jan l.
Burbank, CA
Really good! refreshing and not overpowering All flavors taste so yummy. I really did enjoy the strawberry and melon
America R.
Philadelphia, PA
Flavored water is the best water. This honestly tastes so good it's ridiculous. I always come crawling back for more.
Tiffany B.
Lake Charles, LA
Love infused water, makes trying to stay off the sodas easy plus the kids love it an way better for them than koolaid
Alissa B.
YUM! So good, and it's water so it isn't bad for you. Totally switched this out with all performance drinks and pop.
Ursula B.
Florida, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
SUPERRRR divina! me encanta su sabor a strawberry además de que refresca bastante en esos días de calor o de playa...
Edie I.
Roe, AR
Oh my gosh! I absolutely love the taste of this water! It's really refreshing! I definitely recommend this beverage!
amanda b.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are wonderful! I got to try them for free a while back & was so happy! this flavor & acai grape are so good!
Angelina C.
Portsmouth, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this flavored water. The flavor is slight so it doesn't overwelm you with artificial sweetener. I recommend.
Michelle B.
Tinley Park, IL
This is one of the best waters me and my boys have drank.... Buy this weekly for them to drink instead of juice ...
Gia R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone tried all Splash Flavors?What Flavor is the Best?
Francesca B.
Wolfforth, TX
Where can you purchase this?
Staci W.
Where can this flavor be found? I usually buy from Walmart or Wegmans. Never saw this flavor. I love strawberry.
Lisa B.
Bordentown, NJ
How many different flavors is this available in?
Jenn P.
Just wondering what is used to flavor the water and if it contains the same cancer causing chemicals that all other flavored and water flavoring companies use making it far more dangerous than benificial?