BY NESTLÉ PURE LIFE

Enjoy this bright fruity flavor gushing with the taste of sweet summertime on the go.

• Has anyone tried all Splash Flavors?What Flavor is the Best?11 Answers
  • Just wondering what is used to flavor the water and if it...1 Answers
  • How many different flavors is this available in?2 Answers
Jenea S.
Linden, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Im not a big fan of plain water. I would rather become dehydrated before drinking it. But this bring is soo good and fresh tasting. It makes drinking water a little more pleasurable for me. Sometimes ill even add fruit of my own for more flavor. Its decently priced and something I keep stocked.
Jessica L.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Mmm these are simple amazing. I love them. My fridge is constantly stocked up with these and my son loves them also. I love that your still getting water into your system with a hint taste of fruit flavor. The taste of the fruit flavor isn't overpowering so thats a plus. I would recommend these to people who have a hard time drinking water by itself.
Danielle G.
New Orleans, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is by far my favorite brand of water. The number one reason is it taste great. It's zero calories and it is affordable. This product can be found any where and it comes in great flavors. This is my alternative for soda's. I drink water by I love soda's and it has taken it place. Good buy
Mariah B.
Indianapolis, IN
I can't drink judges amounts of water without flavoring because I don't really like the taste of water. I get these all the time and I'm able to drink 2-3 bottles a day because of the flavoring. Coming from a person who never drink regular water, this really helps me drink more water daily.
India K.
Durham , NC
Idk about anyone else but i LOVED my strawberry melon water. I drink a variety of waters on a regular basis, and this was definitely top 5. The flavor was light and refreshing and perfect as a sugary juice alternative. My son enjoyed it quite a bit
I would definitely buy/ keep in my pantry.
Sami W.
Collingswood, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maybe it was just the flavor, but I hated this!!! I didn't dislike the drink itself, but the flavor left a bad taste in my mouth that was hard to get rid of. Other drinks are much better at delivering a similar flavor that is much more pleasant. I would't recommend this flavor to anyone.
Valerie N.
Adel, GA
Tried this and I didn't like it at all, it was too salty for my taste. I used it to mix my Alka Seltzer cold and flu which was citrus flavored and it was good, it made the Alka Seltzer go down so much easier, I don't see myself buying this again since alone it was to salty tasting
Bella V.
I received this in a VIXBOX to review. I felt bad because I really WANTED to like it. But I did not. overly sweet and rather fake tasting to Me. It actually took Me a few days to drink it. Would not purchase again
Sam B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
It's good, but nothing special. I can buy flavor packets and fill up a reusable bottle and save money and have different flavors every day if I want. I don't see myself re-purchasing, but it does have the convenience factor going for it. Tastes like you would expect it to.
Dana S.
Waupun, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is one of my must haves when going to the lake or water park (I have no beaches nearby :[) I love to keep hydrated with water, but kick it up a notch with flavor. this flavor is one of my favorites and has 0 carbs which is great for me and those on an Atkins diet! (:
Gia R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone tried all Splash Flavors?What Flavor is the Best?
Francesca B.
Wolfforth, TX
Where can you purchase this?
Staci W.
Where can this flavor be found? I usually buy from Walmart or Wegmans. Never saw this flavor. I love strawberry.
Lisa B.
Bordentown, NJ
How many different flavors is this available in?
Jenn P.
Just wondering what is used to flavor the water and if it contains the same cancer causing chemicals that all other flavored and water flavoring companies use making it far more dangerous than benificial?