BY NESTLÉ PURE LIFE

Enjoy this bright fruity flavor gushing with the taste of sweet summertime on the go.

• Has anyone tried all Splash Flavors?What Flavor is the Best?11 Answers
  • Just wondering what is used to flavor the water and if it...1 Answers
  • How many different flavors is this available in?2 Answers
Nicole S.
Danielsville , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this water it taste amazing and it is so refreshing. The price also isn't bad on it but I wish I could find it in bigger cases.
Reba P.
Cowarts, AL
I don't drink much water, but this is decent as far as flavored waters go. It does taste a little off to me. But that could just be me.
Tineta K.
Columbia, SC
My children love this favored water. For some odd reason they won't drink regular spring water. And it doesn't have a lot of calories.
Amy S.
Big Lake, MN
Very refreshing and just a hint of flavor very good for hot summer days. All of the flavors are fantastic I think we've tried them all!
Krystal Z.
Oceanside, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love how this water taste. The flavors do not over power each other. It's a great way to have kids who hate simple water to drink water
Brianna D.
This Water Is Very Good And Refreshing! I Love All The Different Flavors It Comes In! The Peach And Strawberry Melon Are my Favorites 😊
KittRina T.
Denton, TX
My boys will even drink these. Kids are so hard to satisfy, mine seem to really enjoy these and some of this company's other flavor's
Tavis D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I personally don't like the taste of regular water and after trying this I can drink it all day long. I'm a big fan of tlavored water
Onna K.
Lincoln, MO
I love drinking water but I definitely get bored with it! This is a great change up with awesome flavor! Not too much no too little!
A mis hijos les encanta esta agua saborisada. Por alguna extraña les gusta mas esta, ademas, no tiene una gran cantidad de calorías.
Gia R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone tried all Splash Flavors?What Flavor is the Best?
Francesca B.
Wolfforth, TX
Where can you purchase this?
Staci W.
Where can this flavor be found? I usually buy from Walmart or Wegmans. Never saw this flavor. I love strawberry.
Lisa B.
Bordentown, NJ
How many different flavors is this available in?
Jenn P.
Just wondering what is used to flavor the water and if it contains the same cancer causing chemicals that all other flavored and water flavoring companies use making it far more dangerous than benificial?