BY NESTLÉ PURE LIFE

Enjoy this bright fruity flavor gushing with the taste of sweet summertime on the go.

• Has anyone tried all Splash Flavors?What Flavor is the Best?11 Answers
  • Just wondering what is used to flavor the water and if it...1 Answers
  • How many different flavors is this available in?2 Answers
Arianna  M.
Bethlehem , PA
Great taste and no bad after taste like a lot of flavored water . Good buy for people who don't like drinking regular walnut want to incorporate it more in their diet.
April L.
Cincinnati, OH
I purchased this water by Nestle before I found out what an absolutely terrible company they are. I would never purchase Nestle again. The water also tasted very strange
Lexxii W.
Roslindale, MA
I really liked the taste of this. It has just enough flavor. Sometimes flavored water taste like medicine, YUCK! Not this one, it tastes really good. Would def buy again.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
1,000 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really enjoy flavored waters, as I used to be a huge pop fan. I’ve found that this flavored water has a great taste too it, without being too sweet or overpowering.
Charm B.
I love this water the strawberry flavor is light doesn't take aftificial like medicine not sweet an syrupy its the perfect balance it delicious cold u will enjoy it
Lacy P.
Evansville, IN
Not the best water I have ever had, but I bet it is great for some people. I don't especially like flavored water much, I'd rather stick to the natural taste. :)
Byanka D.
These waters taste great! I got them for free from another site called BzzAgent so I could try them out. I really do like them and I still purchase them till this day!
Ashley B.
Dundalk, MD
Not crazy about this flavor to much. I usually only stick to strawberry flavored but since they didn't have regular strawberry I figured I would try this but I know i won't get it again
Nelky M.
Hartford, CT
I love water and usually don't drink flavored water but I had this water at a friends house and is so good, refreshing and the taste of strawberry makes it even better .
Paola V.
This is so good and so refreshing! It's sweet enough I can replace my daughters juice with it and she doesn't complain. We both love it! Great for the whole family.
Gia R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone tried all Splash Flavors?What Flavor is the Best?
Francesca B.
Wolfforth, TX
Where can you purchase this?
Staci W.
Where can this flavor be found? I usually buy from Walmart or Wegmans. Never saw this flavor. I love strawberry.
Lisa B.
Bordentown, NJ
How many different flavors is this available in?
Jenn P.
Just wondering what is used to flavor the water and if it contains the same cancer causing chemicals that all other flavored and water flavoring companies use making it far more dangerous than benificial?