BY NESTLÉ PURE LIFE

Enjoy this bright fruity flavor gushing with the taste of sweet summertime on the go.

• Has anyone tried all Splash Flavors?What Flavor is the Best?11 Answers
  • Just wondering what is used to flavor the water and if it...1 Answers
  • How many different flavors is this available in?2 Answers
Jessica A.
Douglas, WY
So so delicious! I feel a lot of the times flavored water have a nasty vitamin taste. this water does not! not way too sweet and satisfies thrist. highly recommend!
Ericka D.
Arlington, TX
Love that it was water with a splash of taste. Not too sweet and not so watery tasting. Made me feel like I was having juice and still being healthy with the water
Amanda Y.
Spring Lake, MI
Great flavor! These drinks are refreshing and they taste great! They're also a great price! I always have some on hand to substitute instead of a soda and juice that is high in sugar.
amelia k.
South Elgin, IL
This water is good. I got them from my mother but I enjoyed it. I wouldn't buy for myself. I actually thought it was a bit too sweet for me . But my kids loved it!
Jared Celeste C.
Annandale, VA
Great product. They have just a hint of flavor that makes it easier for me to drink water according to my doctor I don't drink enough water but flavor waters have helped me a lot.
Hope S.
Poteau, OK
I am a huge water drinker but sometimes it's nice to have a splash of flavor! And that's what this what is. It's not over powering and it doesn't leave your thoat feeling yucky!
Daniela M.
Casa Grande, AZ
This is amazing. I love water and the extra fruit flavors in the water make it taste even better. Its perfect if you want something sweet to drink but don't want soda or juice.
Anna M.
Before buying Nestlé's check out the size of the bottles. Was at the grocery store today the price is the same but the bottle shrunk. Will not by Nestlé's bottle water anymore
Ashley A.
ocala , fl
Nestle Pure Life Splash Water - Strawberry Melon is probably the best flavored water that I have tried! It doesn't taste too sugary, and it's very refreshing! I would recommend!!
Samantha S.
Allentown, PA
This has a really good taste to it and its good for hydration and since it's still water it's so much better for you than a soft drink. It's not an expensive water either.
Gia R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone tried all Splash Flavors?What Flavor is the Best?
Francesca B.
Wolfforth, TX
Where can you purchase this?
Staci W.
Where can this flavor be found? I usually buy from Walmart or Wegmans. Never saw this flavor. I love strawberry.
Lisa B.
Bordentown, NJ
How many different flavors is this available in?
Jenn P.
Just wondering what is used to flavor the water and if it contains the same cancer causing chemicals that all other flavored and water flavoring companies use making it far more dangerous than benificial?