BY NESTLÉ PURE LIFE

Enjoy this bright fruity flavor gushing with the taste of sweet summertime on the go.

• Has anyone tried all Splash Flavors?What Flavor is the Best?11 Answers
  • Just wondering what is used to flavor the water and if it...1 Answers
  • How many different flavors is this available in?2 Answers
Avery S.
Easley, SC
This is the best flavored water in my opinion. Great flavored and this one is my favorite. Doesn't leave any after taste and quenches my thirst with a little added sweetness without it being over powering to the taste buds.
Summer M.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This is the nastiest sparkling water I ever tasted. My kids love flavored water but this water made then sick. There is no strawberry flavor you just taste the carbon!
Savannah S.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
This water has great flavos. It is very refreshing.
The packaging is fine but the bottles are thin plastic. If not set on a very flat surface, the bottles will fall.
andrea o.
Albuquerque, NM
MADE ME FEEL SO REFRESHED AFTER MY WORKOUT! i love love LOVE this watwr and everything else sttawberry melon flavor. Its not overbearing or tart. Its so perfect. I will continue to buy and recommend to friends and family
Emily W.
Louisville, KY
I love flavored water so I was excited when I seen this flavor. However, I don't always drink cold water and sometimes like room tempature water. This water was good when cold but not tasty when the tinest bit warm.
Krystal H.
Paso Robles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If you like flavored water with no carbonation, this is the water for you! The flavor is awesomely AMAZING and does not lack for taste. It's definitely my favorite flavor and my #1 choice for flavored water brand wise.
Desiray G.
West Bend, WI
This is so good and so refreshing! It's sweet enough I can replace my daughters juice with it and she doesn't complain. We both love it! Great for the whole family.
Anam S.
It takes very good for a light flavoring. however since i prefer natural water without flavoring, i didn't really enjoy this after a workout. this is more of a water you wanna drink for a quick sweet flavor burst.
Natassaj T.
This water taste great! It's my family's favorite! Sometimes the kids don't want to drink water because it has no taste but when I give them this problem solved 😊
Nelyabith B.
This water tastes just like fresh strawberries. I love it. I have a hard time drinking plain water, however, I can drink a bottle of this with no problem. I love it!
Gia R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone tried all Splash Flavors?What Flavor is the Best?
Francesca B.
Wolfforth, TX
Where can you purchase this?
Staci W.
Where can this flavor be found? I usually buy from Walmart or Wegmans. Never saw this flavor. I love strawberry.
Lisa B.
Bordentown, NJ
How many different flavors is this available in?
Jenn P.
Just wondering what is used to flavor the water and if it contains the same cancer causing chemicals that all other flavored and water flavoring companies use making it far more dangerous than benificial?