BY NESTLÉ PURE LIFE

Enjoy this bright fruity flavor gushing with the taste of sweet summertime on the go.

• Has anyone tried all Splash Flavors?What Flavor is the Best?11 Answers
  • Just wondering what is used to flavor the water and if it...1 Answers
  • How many different flavors is this available in?2 Answers
Michelle B.
Blue Bell, PA
I do not love this water. It tastes fairly artificial and I’m not a big fan of that with flavored water. I received this product complementary however it is a reasonable price so if I did like the taste I most likely wouldn’t purchase.
Susane T.
Didn’t like this water at all. I don’t know if it’s the brand itself bc I tried the regular water & I didn’t like it either. Won’t purchase. & leaves an aftertaste.
Krystal P.
Purchased at: Walmart
So good! Never has an after taste and it makes your water taste that much better it’s truly one of a kind. Pretty obsessed with the flavor, wish they came in packets of more.
christa w.
Annapolis, MD
This water tastes so great!! Strawberry kiwi is y favorite flavor so I'm already partial to this. It's so refreshing on a hot summer day and the taste is perfect, it doesn't taste Like some other waters that have too much artificial sweetener.
Toni H.
I have tried both the Strawberry Melon and the lemon.  I love these products.  I have had them both cold and room temperature.  The flavors are light, but just enough to taste.  I don't experience an after taste or weird flavor.  Great job Nestle.  I cannot wait to try the other flavors.
L T.
Tulsa, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My new favorite flavored water. It tastes and smells so good. I love some other flavors too so I buy them bulk and do not worry about trying to drink soda anymore. Much more healthier and tastier!
maria m.
Carteret, NJ
i wasn't a fan of the flavor being super sweet and the flavor wasn't nessesaraly distinctive either. the only decent flavor i thought was the lemon but again very sweet. I bought a few and did a taste test and the flavors are very similar. I'll stick to my unflavored H2O
Stephanie M.
I've never tired this flavor but I love all of their splash flavored waters. They never have that powdery nasty aftertaste most flavored waters do I'm now on the hunt for this new flavor. Great for kids too.
Martialia F.
Gardiner , ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can't stand this stuff...tastes fake...well, it is fake. Drink water, throw in a couple frozen berries and you're good, making good choices. Oh, and Nestle has some really questionable company practices anyway so why support them? There are plenty of bottled beverage choices for times when you forgot to bring your own refillable bottle. Try Bitter Love bitters, or a Purity organic juice.
Kirstyn B.
Dundalk, MD
After receiving this strawberry melon water and some added goodies along with it, I have to give it a 5/5. The only other flavored water I liked in Propel and this is just as good, if not better !! Especially for my kids, it's hard to keep them hydrated with just drinking water, so this is a great twist to that while great to keep them hydrated and loving the flavored water ! Will continue to buy them !
Gia R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone tried all Splash Flavors?What Flavor is the Best?
Francesca B.
Wolfforth, TX
Where can you purchase this?
Staci W.
Where can this flavor be found? I usually buy from Walmart or Wegmans. Never saw this flavor. I love strawberry.
Lisa B.
Bordentown, NJ
How many different flavors is this available in?
Jenn P.
Just wondering what is used to flavor the water and if it contains the same cancer causing chemicals that all other flavored and water flavoring companies use making it far more dangerous than benificial?