BY NESTLÉ #41 in Bottled Water

Let this splash of delicious citrus flavor bring you a sweet sip of sunshine.

Keisha M.
Roy
Review for: NESTLE SPLASH Water Beverages With Natural Fruit Flavors, Mandarin Orange 16.9-ounce plastic bottles more...
I buy these wafers faithfully, I’m not a soda drinker. These watered with added fruit flavor are so refreshing and they quench my thirst every time! I’ve been buying them for about 2 years now, and I’ve yet to find a better flavored water, I especially love the variety pack that comes with 4 different flavors. They’re nice just to have at my desk atNestlé Pure Life Splash Mandarin Orange work, or throw in my lunch bag.
Jamie C.
Cordova, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my favorite water!!! My daughter loves it too! I brought it recently and it was delicious. The packaging is nice, the price is right. I will definitely be buying this water again. I will also try the other flavors too. The great taste makes you want to drink more water!
Amanda F.
Lewisville, TX
Review for: Nestle Pure Life Orange Splash Water Beverage 6-0.5L Plastic Bottles more...
I am a sucker for flavored water and I have tried many different brands, this one is hands down the best. The flavor is subtle but tastes great! 0 calories for the win, I have bought it over and over. Can’t wait to try the other flavors!
MK J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Sadly, I don’t drink a lot of water but when I tried this kind, I could drink them all day. They’re are really good and it taste just like a juicy mandarin orange.
Jennifer M.
Meridianville, AL
I initially was drinking the lemon flavor because I got a good deal on them. When my local Publix had a good sale on all the flavors they carried I stocked up on lemon and grabbed a couple Mandarin orange flavors. Sadly, the lemon flavor was a different formula and is awful but thankfully I love the Mandarin! To me, it has a nice citrus flavor to it that doesn't take away from the water. I know and feel like I am drinking water. I feel refreshed like I drank a bottle of water and not thirsty like other drinks can make me feel. It's enough flavor to make drinking water pleasurable and keep my stomach from feeling sick like plain water tends to do to me but it's not enough to make it not water. I definitely recommend these for those who have trouble drinking enough water everyday or want to change up their water drinking routine.
Haley F.
Beverly, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I drink a lot of water so I don't have a problem with a drink with no taste. I also don't mind when they do have a taste. The taste in this drink however needs a lot of work. It's way too strong and artificial tasting (tastes like soda). A healthy drink should be light and refreshing and natural tasting. This drink is not that.
Brianna W.
I thought this water was okay. I tried the mandarin orange flavor and I thought it was a bit too sweet. It tasted a bit artificial. I would drink it if there weren't other options and I was really thirsty. It was just okay. I would definitely be interested in trying some of their other flavors in this grouping though.
Sara M.
Wilkes Barre, PA
My dad always complains how this is bad for me because of the artificial flavor or whatever, but I still drink it and love it! It is really refreshing, and it actually tastes like you are drinking some type of juice, not just water. The packs of this are actually really cheap!
Trisha M.
Southport, NC
I am not a big water drinker but try to drink water as much as possible. So I was very open to trying water with flavor. I did not like the taste of this. It needs a lot of improvement as far as the taste. Pricing isn't bad if you can get past the taste. I will not buy again due to the flavor.
Pamela M.
Philmont, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I cannot give a great review because I have not been able to try this flavor yet, but look forward to trying it sometime in the future. Having said that I had the raspberry flavored version and loved it, even my girls enjoyed it so I am thinking that the orange might taste good too.