Nestlé Pure Life Sparkling Water Raspberry Lime uploaded by Dianna M.Nestlé Pure Life Sparkling Water Raspberry Lime uploaded by Liz R.

BY NESTLÉ #81 in Seltzers & Tonics

Nestlé Pure Life Sparkling Water Raspberry Lime
  • "They have the flavors that enough for your sense of light fruit juice without getting you to drink the juice." in 1 review
Erina M.
In spite the fact I'm not a fan of sparkling water, my concern in this case is the fact that these kind of beverages are not natural. Maybe they don't have calories but it doesn't mean that their good for our health. When I tried this water, it tasted like chemical to me. We perfectly know the flavor is not squeezed out of raw raspberries, it's an artificial flavor.
Another reason I don't like this product it is because of Nestle's issues. If you guys have some time, search on the web nestle water issues and you'll be speechless...
:) Well, that's it.
Always remember, just because it tastes good (not to me) doesn't mean it's healthy for us!
Erika R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Such a refreshing tasting water. I use this when I am in the mood for bubbles, and not in the mood for added sugar in my diet. This water is nice and crisp and can be used to make spritzers, cut the sugar in juices, make healthier and fun kool aid, or can be used in so many different drinks for the entire family. It's also a good drink when you are on the go......plus there are lots of other delicious flavors too!
Victoria C.
La Grange, Tx
Nestlé Pure Life Sparkling Purified Water in Rapberry Lime is delicious and I'd drink it again if someone offered it to me. It's just missing something that I can't put my finger on. It's not like buying a sprite because you know you'll always like it. It's not an indispensable beverage for parties or dinners. It's just okay.
Elizabeth C.
South Bend, IN
I have not always been the biggest fan of sparkling water, but if I had to choose one, it would be this! I love the mix of the flavors that generally are not put together and I love the fact that I'm still putting something healthy into my body! It's a delicious water for those that prefer flavors rather than just plain water.
Anita E.
Is a light and tasty treat on a hot and smoldering day...especially in the deep south of the US! blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah....bye ya'all!
Rose L.
I like this. It is light and tasty when you are looking for something other than water but that is not soda to drink during the day. I like it over a nice glass of ice. Ice cold made it taste much better and so much more satisfying to me, especially on a hot day when you are trying to stick to a diet regiment.
Sara M.
Itasca, IL
I have fallen in love with flavored waters. I run behind in the morning no matter how early I think I am getting up so bottled flavored water works great for me! The flavor is great and the price doesn't break the bank! It helps me stay hydrated throughout the day and helps me stay away from pop.
Alexandra R.
N Las Vegas, NV
I like flavored water so if you like flavored water then thats a great thing. I mean a lot of water companies don't have flavors. The packaging in ok for a waterbottle, a bit weak. I drink whatever water they're all the same to me except fiji. I recommend any water. Everyone should drink water.
Victoria P.
Davenport, FL
I love this stuff! I switched over to sparkling flavored beverages instead of soda and while it took some getting used to at first, I feel so much better and in my opinion sparking water tastes better than soda now. I like this because it isn't too expensive in comparison to La Croix and the raspberry lime is really tasty.
Elizabeth B.
Lynchburg, OH
This is very tasty! I ordered it using Amazon Prime to be delivered in the box with a bunch of other things. It was nice to not have to carry it up the stairs of my apartment! But then I was pleasantly surprised that it was very, very good. I ordered it again and again.