Nestlé Pure Life® Sparkling Water Lemon uploaded by Felicia F.

BY NESTLÉ #67 in Seltzers & Tonics

Irresistible bubbles and delicious fruit flavours - without the guilt!

• Calorie-free, sodium-free, sugar-free refreshment.

• All natural fruit flavours.

• Gentle carbonation for irresistible taste.

Ingredients: Spring water, carbon dioxide, natural lemon flavour.

Tiffany R.
They are ok if given but I would not but again
I think there needs to be a little more lemon flavor and less sparkle
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
not a huge fan on this. it reminds me of the old lady alcazelters my tias would drink in their country. definitely does help burp out that gas when your tummy hurts!
Elli-Aisha S.
Philadelphia, PA
not one of my favorite it has a weird after taste but it's overall okay the packaging and bottle looks nice
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
Not my favorite. I dont really like the flavor. There are other brands of flavored sparkling water i prefer way more. If you dont mind the artificial sweeteners then by all means give it a try but im not a fan.
Mariel P.
Chihuahua, chihuahua
Sabe artificial, el sabor del limón no ayuda para nada a esta agua ya que te deja un sabor artificial
Kristine Y.
Richlands, NC
This did the job of curing my craving for a sparkling drink, but I wasn't a huge fan of the lemon flavoring in this drink.
Kimberly P.
Knoxville, TN
I was not a fan. I don't think i like the sensation of my water bubbling and i didnt like the lemon flavor
Tammi B.
Surprise
This is a very carbonated beverage. I found it a little too bubbly for my liking, although it did have a good lemon flavor.
Dulce O.
I havent taste any of this so i dont know what to say about it. Maybe i would taste some later but i cant tell anything about this, im so sorry
Julianna K.
South Orange, NJ
I don't really like this flavor, but the regular flavor is better with squeezing your own lemon into it. The lemon taste is way too strong. I really only drink it when i am desperate for a drink. Not worth the money on a pre-made lemon flavored drink. You can totally just squeeze a lemon into it and it will taste a ton better than the already flavored one