Nestlé Pure Life® Sparkling Water Lemon uploaded by Felicia F.

BY NESTLÉ PURE LIFE

Irresistible bubbles and delicious fruit flavours - without the guilt!

• Calorie-free, sodium-free, sugar-free refreshment.

• All natural fruit flavours.

• Gentle carbonation for irresistible taste.

Ingredients: Spring water, carbon dioxide, natural lemon flavour.

Gabby M.
Valley Springs , CA
I was expecting this to have a burst of lemon within the flavor however to me the water tasted weird rather than lemony. I did give two stars because it was very carbonated just not sweet.
Keyia B.
Winter Park, FL
Was not what I was expecting. I didn't like the fake lemon taste. Will. It be buying again.
Crystal T.
Mansfield, TX
I think this would provide a better experience if it didn't come in a can. I wasn't expecting the taste to be so bland. I really wanted to like this but it didn't meet my expectation.
Courtney B.
Or a fan of sparking water... actually I accidentally picked this up in a rush. I'd rather have just regular water. Guess this would be good to mix an alcoholic beverage with!
Sydnee A.
Kalamazoo, MI
Not as good as hoped. Weird after taste. Still refreshing but also had an odd smell and flavor
Olivia S.
If you love sparkling water, you'd have to also love some lemon. I love lemon, but I'm not sold on sparkling water.
Shari S.
Concrete, WA
Honestly I'm not a big fan of sparkling water but this kind is alright. I would imagine that mixing this with juice or something would be really good.
Erin M.
This water was refreshing but could've used more flavor for my specific taste. Won't be purchasing again but my mom loved them.
Princess S.
Everett, MA
I don't really like this one but it gives off that good lemon taste yum u guys should try it and see if u like it
Heather T.
Salisbury, NC
My honest review on the sparkling water is not good. I do not like the fake sugar that they have started putting in the water. I miss the old days when I was a kid and you bought the sparkling water and it was great and made with real sugar. I would not buy this product again