Nestlé Pure Life® Sparkling Water Lemon uploaded by Felicia F.

BY NESTLÉ #71 in Seltzers & Tonics

Irresistible bubbles and delicious fruit flavours - without the guilt!

• Calorie-free, sodium-free, sugar-free refreshment.

• All natural fruit flavours.

• Gentle carbonation for irresistible taste.

Ingredients: Spring water, carbon dioxide, natural lemon flavour.

Leslie T.
I got it to try something different. I wasn't a fan the taste. Also, there was an unpleasant aftertaste that lingered.
Abby R.
I did not enjoy this drink. Maybe I was expecting it to be closer to a sparkling juice rather than a sparkling water with an after taste of flavor.
Mya B.
Not a huge fan of this water. Doesn't have a whole lot of flavor and is pretty dull. The carbonation is great, but besides that there really isn't anything else I enjoy about it... and I love flavored sparkling water.
Katherine T.
Woodstock, GA
I suppose that it would be fantastic for those who enjoy their lemon water with fizz. I am not a fan however.
Amanda S.
Didn't really like this drink whatsoever! The other flavors are decent but not something to awe over
Katie D.
Carol Stream, IL
I'm This has such a bitter taste. I couldn't finish one serving. Will not buy again I've had much better waters
skyler B.
Jacksonville , AL
This has a weird sweet taste and after taste. I would like it more if it tasted authentic opposed to artificial
Kailey C.
Snyder, TX
I'm a big fan of flavored water but i need more of an intense flavor and the lemon fell flat
Emiley W.
morgantown, WV
This stuff taste like soda without the sugar. I definitely didn't care for it. It would get less than one star if it was up to me
Jenn V.
Nope. Did not like this one at all. It basically just tasted like a cheaper version of Perrier, which I'm not really a fan of. As for the 'Lemon' flavor, wasn't sure if it was there just disguising it self as a perrier wanna be or if Nestle forgot to add it in. This product is a definite NO on the repurchase list.