Nestlé Pure Life® Sparkling Water Lemon uploaded by Felicia F.

BY NESTLÉ PURE LIFE

Irresistible bubbles and delicious fruit flavours - without the guilt!

• Calorie-free, sodium-free, sugar-free refreshment.

• All natural fruit flavours.

• Gentle carbonation for irresistible taste.

Ingredients: Spring water, carbon dioxide, natural lemon flavour.

Katelyn C.
I do not like this at all. It tastes pretty much like soap mixed with water without the bubbles. I would not recommend it at all.
darlene n.
Franklin, NJ
I liked the product very much but I did not find it any better than any other similar product. the cost was a bit more though
Mya B.
Not a huge fan of this water. Doesn't have a whole lot of flavor and is pretty dull. The carbonation is great, but besides that there really isn't anything else I enjoy about it... and I love flavored sparkling water.
Zarina C.
I didn't not like the taste of this at all, maybe because it is sparkling water and also the lemon flavor. It tasted dry, which is funny because it's water. Also I am not a fan on Nestlé at all and won't be repurchasing.
Leslie T.
I got it to try something different. I wasn't a fan the taste. Also, there was an unpleasant aftertaste that lingered.
Krista S.
Did not enjoy this was extremely bitter couldn't enjoy it at all Will not buy again
Guadalupe L.
ADELANTO, CA
I am not a fan of this drink at all. I drank it once, i thought it would taste way better and it left a bitter taste in my mouth. My friend bought me one because she likes it but its not something ill be purchasing for myself. Not my kind of drink.
Barbara O.
Joliet, IL
Not good. Nobody in my family likes this product. I ended up tossing the rest. It didn't even taste like lemon.
Victoria G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I was really hoping for a more lemon taste sparkling water. This water just tasted like seltzer water with maybe a tiny splash of lemon flavor. I won't be buying these again, they were not what I was hoping for.
Stephanie G.
Jackson, MS
This stuff is gross! It left a bitter taste in my mouth and it tastes like pine sol smells!