Nestlé Pure Life® Sparkling Water Lemon uploaded by Felicia F.

BY NESTLÉ #73 in Seltzers & Tonics

Irresistible bubbles and delicious fruit flavours - without the guilt!

• Calorie-free, sodium-free, sugar-free refreshment.

• All natural fruit flavours.

• Gentle carbonation for irresistible taste.

Ingredients: Spring water, carbon dioxide, natural lemon flavour.

Samantha S.
Bad drink will never get again!!!!!! Thanks anyway for trying. Sparkling water not my thing grosssssssss
Stephanie L.
Yakima
Gross. Even my kids wouldn't drink it. And they will drink anything that carbonated, except this. We all hate it.
Chintil G.
I love sparkling water, but I wasn't a fan of this. I'm thinking of giving it another try. It taste to much like seltzer water.
Debbie S.
Ashtabula, OH
I really didn't like this at all .im not sure why it wasn't for me at all yuk yuk yuk...
Ari G.
I absolutely HATE sparking water. It is so nasty and disgusting. As a child I had a bad experience with it I guess.
Guadalupe L.
Riverside, CA
I am not a fan of this drink at all. I drank it once, i thought it would taste way better and it left a bitter taste in my mouth. My friend bought me one because she likes it but its not something ill be purchasing for myself. Not my kind of drink.
Aurora C.
No es algo que tome siempre pero su saber es neutral no me encanta pero es algo pasable el producto en si es
Kristen M.
I don't really like these waters. The price is good and all but the taste is strange. It is alright with some added flavoring though
Alyssa M.
I do not like these I've tried the watermelon one it was not good.the flavoring tastes too much of aspertime.
Katlyn B.
Spanaway, WA
I am not a fan of this product at all. Then again I'm not a huge sparkling water fan but this just does not taste good at all to me. I've had way better.... I do not recommend this and would not repurchase.