Nestlé Pure Life® Sparkling Water Lemon uploaded by Felicia F.

BY NESTLÉ #73 in Seltzers & Tonics

Irresistible bubbles and delicious fruit flavours - without the guilt!

• Calorie-free, sodium-free, sugar-free refreshment.

• All natural fruit flavours.

• Gentle carbonation for irresistible taste.

Ingredients: Spring water, carbon dioxide, natural lemon flavour.

Maria C.
Was eager to try in the hopes that this would be similar to lemomade, but I was unfortunately wrong. I would say this sparking water is not for me it tastes like it sounds carbonated water, with a splash of lemon. I'm sure others enjoy I would drink if it was only option , but just not for me.
Ashley B.
seal cove, ME
I started drinking sparkling water to replace soda, I think that's why a lot of people drink it. It took me a long time to finally find a kind that i enjoyed. I tried all kinds of different brands. Nestle is by far the best sparkling water! I like this brand because it doesnt taste like your drinking a bunch of chemicals, it tastes NATURAL!
Kelsa j.
Meijer typically has this brand on sale so it is a great price. If I don't get it from Meijer, I go to Sams Club so it is still a great deal. I love how easy it is to grab and go. I typically put lemon in my water so this cuts out the extra work and the flavor is not weak or over powering. It's just right and perfect when ice cold.
Natalie L.
Madison, WI
I will admit that La Croix Sparking Water in Lemon flavor is my favorite, but Nestlé Put Life Sparkling Water in Lemon flavor is a close second. I love that it comes in large servings (big bottles vs cans) so that I can enjoy it all day and am able to put it in the fridge and save it for later.
Rebecca F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love how refreshing this is. I recently stopped drinking soda, but sometimes I still crave the carbonation. This drink is a perfect fit! It's light and bubbly and I don't feel gross after drinking it. I would definitely recommend it to others if you want some refreshing bubbles!
Francismar A.
Miami
cost me a lot take water, and since prove this water flavored my life has changed, if you are one of those people that you drink water, or you simply don't like, then I recommend this drink, nothing else rica that take water with a few ice cubes to cool and flavor of lemon.
Christina R.
Blaine, MN
I love the Lemon flavor from Nestle for their Sparkling Purified Water. It is super taste-y and has a nice refreshing flavor which of course is awesome. For the price you can't beat it honestly! I would definitely buy again the next time I'm out of sparkling water.
Ellen H.
Sparkling lemon water is probably my favorite. It tastes fresh, it has just enough flavor to keep it interesting, but you feel hydrated not parched after you finish drinking it. I really like it, and I buy it whenever I see it in the store, so yeah, I like it :)
Cynthia W.
Syracuse, NY
Yummy, but I'm not quite sure what Nestle is doing in the water industry. Dont they have enough going on taking over the delicious and chocolate filled world? Although the water is good, I've had better and I am more likely to reach for their brands instead.
Jenn B.
Santa Cruz, CA
I love these! They're very few calories which is amazing yet they also have flavor to them! They aren't super fizzy like sparkling water usually is and instead are like lemon soda? Personally I cannot drink too many or I get a migraine but that may be just me!