Nestlé Pure Life® Sparkling Water Lemon uploaded by Felicia F.

BY NESTLÉ PURE LIFE

Irresistible bubbles and delicious fruit flavours - without the guilt!

• Calorie-free, sodium-free, sugar-free refreshment.

• All natural fruit flavours.

• Gentle carbonation for irresistible taste.

Ingredients: Spring water, carbon dioxide, natural lemon flavour.

Jazmin L.
Santa Maria, CA
This lemon water is so refreshing. It feels like a soda although it's not and it is great. This is a good substitute for a soda if you don't want to gain the weight
Crystal G.
Very refreshing! Tastes like there is a real lemon in the water. It's good for times when you run out the house and don't get a chance to cut a slice, very affordable!
Quenshelle F.
I love sparkling waters because it is a good alternative if you are trying to kick a soda habit (like me) they are so good! You get the acidic taste of a soda but the refreshing thirst quencher you need from water.
Denise R.
I dont care too much for sparkling water but when I get lemon flavor from any other brand I dont find it tasty... ): Nestle Pure Life Sparkling Water Lemon changed my opinion on this flavor(: Excellent drink!!
Stephanie M.
This sparkling water lemon is good, drinking water is a challenge for my family and I, but this made it much easier and tastier! It's a Healthier alternative to juices and sugary drinks. Everyone should try it!
Ligia D.
Zion, IL
This sparkling water is pretty good compared to others , very carbonated and the Lemon flavor gives it a unique taste that I love and would recommend to friends and family
Katlyn B.
Pullman, WA
I am not a fan of this product at all. Then again I'm not a huge sparkling water fan but this just does not taste good at all to me. I've had way better.... I do not recommend this and would not repurchase.
Nicole H.
Havelock, NC
I don't have to add lemon to my water this way! Tastes pretty good, though I enjoy fresh lemon better. Still, for my job, taking this to work is awesome and I can still have the water-lemon taste
Anaya c.
at first i did not like it cause i hate sparkling water but it grew own me but to expensive.I dont like the flavor but my girlfriend does so i mean i guess its good.
Emma R.
Just love it. Wish I could drink it all the time. My only complaint is that it does seem a little expensive per bottle, but it's so good that I go with it and pay the price anyway.