Nestlé Pure Life® Sparkling Water Lemon uploaded by Felicia F.

BY NESTLÉ #67 in Seltzers & Tonics

Irresistible bubbles and delicious fruit flavours - without the guilt!

• Calorie-free, sodium-free, sugar-free refreshment.

• All natural fruit flavours.

• Gentle carbonation for irresistible taste.

Ingredients: Spring water, carbon dioxide, natural lemon flavour.

donna c.
I love lemon in my water, and sometimes it's hard to have when you're out on the go. This is perfect and convenient. Easy to find at most stores or gas stations. If you like lemon in you're water you'll like this.
Elida S.
LOOOOOOVE IT!!! I love sparkling water and it has the right amount of carbonation where it doesn't make you feel full of air and I love it!!! These are a great buy and totally worth it!! I would buy these again!!
Monica H.
Santiago de Chile
I have very big problems drinking 8 glasses of water per day and I know that it's not the same but this water helps me a lot to maintain hydrated. I mix half glass of Pure Life and half glass of normal water sometimes and it's also enjoyable. I will recommend this Sparkling water to everyone.
Sara G.
Bronx, NY
Such a great alternative if your trying to be healther and stay away from juice and soda. I love that its nakes it easier to consume more water after a while drinking eater gets boring. The fact that its sparkling makes me feel like im treating myself to a soft drink and the lemon makes it feel so refreshing.
Michelle J.
For those that like seltzer with a splash of flavor! I myself like these for a carbonation. And if you want more flavor, less seltzer these are perfect with added water flavors.
Vanessa H.
Germantown, MD
This is great if you like seltzer but I don't. I've tried it before and it's not my favorite. It's very fizzy and if it's cold it could burn your throats a little. The flavor is too bitter for me
Esmeralda G.
Fort Worth, TX
Love the amazing lemon taste and how it actually has "gas " that last. I hate a coke or sparkling drink that cannot hold its fizz and this one did that! Totally would recommend anyone to use it
Bailey E.
Have never been a big fan on flavored water until now. I'm so beyond hooked on these drinks. I can't stop telling all my friends and family about them. They're definitely good for helping cut back on sweet and carbonated drinks. So very refreshing and delicious.
Maggy P.
MIAMI, FL

Flavored drink or flavored water, which allows high consumption without hating the taste, it is pleasant to serve as a companion with the main meals or as daily moisturizing supplement
vienna l.
Brawley, CA
I absolutely love sparkling water! Both with flavor and without, these usually go for 1$ where i live , great price , great taste! Looks very nice , and presentable , i would definately recommend this mineral water!