YVETTE M.
Grand Prairie, TX
Nestle Splash Lemon is a great alternative when you want water and a kick of extra flavor. The lemon flavor is very refreshing and I can see choosing this over higher calorie drinks like lemonade. Be forewarned that this is not like the popular sparkling waters that are unsweetened. This product contains sucralose and acesulfame potassium sweeteners. While I did find this product to be tasty, I could really do without the sweetness. I would probably reserve this drink for one in a while consumption. I received Nestle Splash free for sampling purposes, but all opinions are my own.