BY NESTLÉ #57 in Seltzers & Tonics

Irresistible bubbles and delicious fruit flavours - without the guilt!

• Calorie-free, sodium-free, sugar-free refreshment.

• All natural fruit flavours.

• Gentle carbonation for irresistible taste.

Ingredients: Spring water, carbon dioxide, natural lemon flavour.

YVETTE M.
Grand Prairie, TX
Nestle Splash Lemon is a great alternative when you want water and a kick of extra flavor. The lemon flavor is very refreshing and I can see choosing this over higher calorie drinks like lemonade. Be forewarned that this is not like the popular sparkling waters that are unsweetened. This product contains sucralose and acesulfame potassium sweeteners. While I did find this product to be tasty, I could really do without the sweetness. I would probably reserve this drink for one in a while consumption. I received Nestle Splash free for sampling purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Savannah M.
My mom actually gave me this product to try. She picked it up by accident, intending to get regular water. I LOVED it!!! If you like water with lemon or enjoy lemon as a flavor in general, this is definitely for you! I prefer mine cold. It's very refreshing. The lemon flavor is notable, but not too over-bearing. I workout a lot and drink a lot of water, so this is an amazing new option versus regular or infused water. Great job Nestle!
Emi U.
washington
This roduct is good but I wouldn't rave about it to all of my friends. I am a first time consumer and I enjoyed it but it tasted so plain. It is very affordable, around $8 ?? It didn't meet my expectations though.. I would maybe reccomend to others depending on the situation...
fernanda C.
Miami
I'm usually not a fan of lemon flavored drinks unless its real lemon in the water. However I actually like this drink. Its a perfect blend of sparkling and lemon lol. Drank it pretty fast. I must say I will have to search stores so I can try the other flavors as well. These drinks are perfect to grab on the go and are a perfect choice if you don't like just regular water. 100/100
Johanna S.
Fresno, CA
It's a fairly refreshing beverage, but it feels like it is missing something. But it is a perfectly refreshing beverage to have every once in a while. If I saw it on sale in a store, I might get it and keep it at home, to have on a hot day. So it's a good drink.
Arlette M.
This is a great twist on regular sparkling water. It is also a great alternative for a lemon lime soda. The taste is not as strong or as sweet as a soda but the light taste is nice and refreshing. I would recommend this drink to anyone looking for a lemon sparkling water or anyone trying to ween off of soda!
Aijalon E.
Anchorage, AK
I really do like drinking sodas because they taste so good. But i also like don't like when carbonated drinks have so much sugar and fat which can put weight on you. But when finding carbonated drinks that I love I like to see how much sugar and calories that I'm drinking. But when I drink this type of carbonated soda I like that it has a little bit of flavoring and not any sugar at all.
cecelia a.
Pearland, TX
My kids love any flavored water but this lemon water is their favorite and mine as well. It is not over powered and very refreshing, it is not to expensive so that really helps cause we are a family of 6 and on a budget so very budget friendly, I would highly recommend this product for any and every flavored water lovers.
MrsBlondy F.
Reno, NV
i loves all of neatly our life water. I'm a huge fan of drinking water and flavored water. I love the lemon flavored water as well. my kids like it and it taste great. i but these when I'm go camping or on road trips to have cause i will go through about 5 a day.
Kourtney N.
Perkins, OK
I like to freeze bottles of this, lemon in particular, and sip on it throughout the day mixed in with my regular water. My favorite flavor is the berry but between the two I always recommend it for those that aren't able to enjoy water by itself. It's less mess or to keep up with than flavoring the water with packets but keeps me from grabbing the sugary drinks.