Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
#15 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Ingredients: Spring water, carbon dioxide.

Photo (1)
LEAR17497 Isabella P.
LEAR17497 Isabella P.

We go through a lot of bottled water in our house, especially during the summer time. We really like Nestle Pure Life water because it tastes clean and refreshing. The bottles are kind of flimsy, but I'm happy with that because it's less impact on the environment, afterall, these are disposable water bottles that most people throw away after one use.
They fit perfectly in the cup holder of my car and I have no issue with them falling over on my desk as people before me have noted. The size of the water bottle is a convenient size to carry and allows me to be able to drink the entire bottle while it is still cold. A bigger bottle would now allow me to do so and I really prefer cold water. I will continue to purchase Nestle Pure Life Purified Water bottles for my family.
latoya l.
latoya l.

The drink is designed to be fuller flavored, have similar carbonation levels to sodas and offer flavors – supplied using natural fruit essences – exciting enough to entice soda drinkers into the sparkling waters category.

Packaged in 12oz (340ml) cans for convenience and to stress its positioning as a beverage rather than a water, Exotics seeks to attract diet or full-sugar soda drinkers who are striving to be healthier, to convert to sparkling waters.
Meleigha K.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC

I know a lot of people say water is water, but living in a city where the water literally tastes like the smell of a dump, it makes all of the difference when you buy it from a store. I really like Nestle Pure Life Sparkling water. It quenches your thirst and it's a reasonable price. We always buy this product in bulk and my kids love to just grab one whenever they are looking for something to drink.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Henderson, NV

ReShicka P.
ReShicka P.

This is great bottled water. Nestle typically is the same price as Ozarka or a competitor like that but there are a couple more water bottles in the packaging. I don't buy water bottles a lot unless I am going camping or there might be a bad storm but when I do buy water bottles I typically buy Nestle brand. The water tastes great and the bottles are recyclable.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Fresno, CA

This water doesn't have any sort of chemically taste and leaves my mouth feeling refreshing and clean. No aftertaste. The only thing I don't like is that these bottles always squirt on me when I open them for the first time. That is due to the thin plastic and tiny lid. I am willing to accept that because they're using less plastic this way!
Jeanne J.
Jeanne J.
Altus, OK

Nestle water is fresh clean delicious and refreshing it is a must-have on a hot summer day it's easy to find it easy to buy and the price you can't beat I love that I can buy mini bottles at one time so let you know that my family will have enough to last throughout the month buy it on a monthly basis so that I can worry about other things
Ashley-Rahne M.
Ashley-Rahne M.

This is my preferred type of water to buy if a convenience store or cooler at a regular store doesn't have Fiji water, my favorite. It's still very clean, and feels very smooth when you're drinking it, and doesn't have the coppery or metallic taste of Aquafina or Dasani. It's not, however very crisp, which is why it's my second favorite.
Cynthia  H.
Cynthia H.

I like to do my research about water because the jury is always out! This is one of my favorite brands because they willingly give information to consumers regarding their water source. I also found information about their water treatment. Whether this is a mind thing or not, I'm pleased with both the research I've done and the taste!
Annie V.
Annie V.

This is mine and my family's favorite bottled water product. I REALLY dislike the taste of water from the fridge/freezer filters, so I exclusively drink bottled water. The Nestle Pure Life water is essentially tasteless, but has a feel good "taste" if that makes any sense? Basically, no weird after taste, affordable, and refreshing!
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Melbourne, FL

Does this taste. Like regular plain sparking water or like a la crox?
Michelle  m.
Michelle m.

Does it go well with frozen mangos and strawberries?

Join Now