Nestlé Pure Life® Sparkling Water uploaded by SynergyByDesign #.

BY NESTLÉ #46 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Ingredients: Spring water, carbon dioxide.

• Does it go well with frozen mangos an...Yes of you like sparkling water. 1 Answers
  • Does this taste. Like regular plain s...Sparkling water 4 Answers
Photo (1)
LEAR17497 Isabella P.
LEAR17497 Isabella P.
Miami, Florida
We go through a lot of bottled water in our house, especially during the summer time. We really like Nestle Pure Life water because it tastes clean and refreshing. The bottles are kind of flimsy, but I'm happy with that because it's less impact on the environment, afterall, these are disposable water bottles that most people throw away after one use.
They fit perfectly in the cup holder of my car and I have no issue with them falling over on my desk as people before me have noted. The size of the water bottle is a convenient size to carry and allows me to be able to drink the entire bottle while it is still cold. A bigger bottle would now allow me to do so and I really prefer cold water. I will continue to purchase Nestle Pure Life Purified Water bottles for my family.
latoya l.
latoya l.

The drink is designed to be fuller flavored, have similar carbonation levels to sodas and offer flavors – supplied using natural fruit essences – exciting enough to entice soda drinkers into the sparkling waters category.

Packaged in 12oz (340ml) cans for convenience and to stress its positioning as a beverage rather than a water, Exotics seeks to attract diet or full-sugar soda drinkers who are striving to be healthier, to convert to sparkling waters.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Henderson, NV
I know a lot of people say water is water, but living in a city where the water literally tastes like the smell of a dump, it makes all of the difference when you buy it from a store. I really like Nestle Pure Life Sparkling water. It quenches your thirst and it's a reasonable price. We always buy this product in bulk and my kids love to just grab one whenever they are looking for something to drink.
ReShicka P.
ReShicka P.
This is great bottled water. Nestle typically is the same price as Ozarka or a competitor like that but there are a couple more water bottles in the packaging. I don't buy water bottles a lot unless I am going camping or there might be a bad storm but when I do buy water bottles I typically buy Nestle brand. The water tastes great and the bottles are recyclable.
Jeanne J.
Jeanne J.
Altus, OK
Nestle water is fresh clean delicious and refreshing it is a must-have on a hot summer day it's easy to find it easy to buy and the price you can't beat I love that I can buy mini bottles at one time so let you know that my family will have enough to last throughout the month buy it on a monthly basis so that I can worry about other things
Ashley-Rahne M.
Ashley-Rahne M.
This is my preferred type of water to buy if a convenience store or cooler at a regular store doesn't have Fiji water, my favorite. It's still very clean, and feels very smooth when you're drinking it, and doesn't have the coppery or metallic taste of Aquafina or Dasani. It's not, however very crisp, which is why it's my second favorite.
Annie V.
Annie V.
This is mine and my family's favorite bottled water product. I REALLY dislike the taste of water from the fridge/freezer filters, so I exclusively drink bottled water. The Nestle Pure Life water is essentially tasteless, but has a feel good "taste" if that makes any sense? Basically, no weird after taste, affordable, and refreshing!
Shana T.
Shana T.
Winston Salem, NC
This is a great alternative to drinking soda and a glass or water. I enjoy the flavor as well and the sparkling taste and feel that this water provides. For a person that enjoy the fizz when drinking soda this beverage provides that and is a healthier way of drinking for me to help not drink so many sodas during the day.
Kristina J.
Kristina J.
Fergus Falls, MN
Good basic water but sheesh the bottles are getting thin. I try not to buy bottled water but when camping I need to. I prefer to have a cooler full brought from home but bring bottled as back up in case we run out. Last time, a bottle was poked and leaked water ALL over the car. I wanted a car wash but not the inside!
Heather C.
Heather C.
Keene, NH
I know a lot of people say that all bottled water tastes the same, but I think they all have a distinct taste. I love Nestle Pure Life, I use it every day for my little man's bottles. I think it has a nice refreshing crisp taste and doesn't have any sort of after taste like some other bottled waters I have tried.
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Tampa, FL
Does this taste. Like regular plain sparking water or like a la crox?
Michelle  m.
Michelle m.
Does it go well with frozen mangos and strawberries?