Nestlé Pure Life® Sparkling Water uploaded by SynergyByDesign #.

BY NESTLÉ #48 in Seltzers & Tonics

Ingredients: Spring water, carbon dioxide.

• Does it go well with frozen mangos and strawberries? 1 Answers
  • Does this taste. Like regular plain sparking water or like a la c...4 Answers
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love and V's food products they're so amazing and I love them definitely recommend some may be high in calories and may not be good for the children but they're yummy
Grace B.
Madison, AL
i prefer the regular water over the sparkling one. The water kind of tastes dirty and tastes like chemicals or metal. They could make the packaging more attractive so that more people would want to buy it. I would not buy this product again. The water could also be advertised better.
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
I don't like it. It is a bitter tease I do not like it. I don't know how people like this stuff I do not like it it not my cup of tea. i do not like it and i do not like it and why is water so dang gone high cause it has bubbles really ?? Oh yes and did i say tha I do not like it ?
Krista M.
Sparks, Nevada
I love the sparking flavored water. It's like a soda but so much more healthy for you. This makes me feel good since it isn't soda. I love this water and drink it all the time.
I will recommend to everyone who wants a healthier choice for water and loves soda.
Jennifer C.
Dayton , Tennessee
I love sparkling water, this is not my all time favorite kind, but I do like it on occasion. Taste refreshing and clean. Easy to find at many different stores. I wish it was a little more carbonated. I would recommend it to others on occasion. All around a pretty good buy.
Elizabeth A.
This water doesn't taste flat, or like plastic, and the bottles are a hair over 2 cups each, so with the 12-pack you're getting about 1.5 gallons total. It is heavy, like water. When it's cheap, I buy it from Amazon Prime so I don't have to carry it up the steps.
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
This is so refreshing yet also hydrating. It's easy to take along with my lunch and I feel great after drinking it. However they need to make a more distinguished packaging from normal water. I would recommend.
Chloe H.
Brunswick, GA
I love this stuff! I use it with juices to give it life. The price is great, I can always find it. I've bought this a couple of times, and it has gone above and beyond each time. A great little drink alone or with juice added!
Laura G.
West valley, Ny
I was not a person who consumed a lot of water, so I decided to give bottled water a try and one of my options was this watermark, I can now consume eight or even more bottles of water easily, which is very good for my health
latoya l.

The drink is designed to be fuller flavored, have similar carbonation levels to sodas and offer flavors – supplied using natural fruit essences – exciting enough to entice soda drinkers into the sparkling waters category.

Packaged in 12oz (340ml) cans for convenience and to stress its positioning as a beverage rather than a water, Exotics seeks to attract diet or full-sugar soda drinkers who are striving to be healthier, to convert to sparkling waters.
Sierra S.
Tampa, FL
Does this taste. Like regular plain sparking water or like a la crox?
Michelle  m.
Does it go well with frozen mangos and strawberries?