BY NESTLÉ #50 in Seltzers & Tonics

Anna P.
Common sence will always tell you that compared to pure clean water, yes. Why would you want to add an excess of unwanted preservatives and artificial falourings? Anything 'flavoured' is based on artificial sweeteners, all of them being pure toxins and a gateway for teeth rotting and early onset diabetes. Even just carbonated water alone will actually turn your body into a acidic environment the perfect environment for illness to thrive. An alkaline body is a healthy body.
Ashon B.
I am trying sparkling water from various brands in my quest to cut back on soda. I was quite excited to try this Nestle Pure Life sparkling water. There are very subtle essences of key lime. The flavor is not very pronounced. My purpose was fulfilled as it does not have calories, sweeteners, or artificial colors as per its product description. Another plus is the price- this is priced much lower than the fancy sparkling water from other brands.
brandy a.
Glasgow, KY
Not very big on sparking water but for someone who prefers sparkling over regular bottled water then this is for them..Nestle always keeps the price at a reasonable and affordable price...I honestly dont see anything wrong with it,i just dont prefer sparkling water over regular water..but those who do then this is for you!!!
LEAR17679 Elizabeth L.

He Found That If I Buy Flavored Water, I Like It I'll Drink More Water. So Cal Nestlé Pure Purified Water was looking for exactly WHAT IT WAS. I love the taste, and when it cooled it was refreshing, especially in the hot summer months. The price is Reasonable, and Popular, so WHEN I needed it to buy it I could FIND IN A Few Places Where I Purchased. I will buy again, and recommend a family to me, and the friend of. Nestlé Pure Purified Life Water with lime is delicious. Thank you, Nestlé FOR such a good product.
Adilene M.
Dixon, CA
I like this one a lot , and this one has a good touch or lime, sweet, and good flavor, what I like it's that it's a clear water drink with flavor, non colored. Good drink to share with your family in the dinner table, my boyfriend likes it a lot so do I.
Alyssa M.
this product is my favorite carbonated beverage to enjoy on hot sunny days after a long work out. Perfect hint of lime and carbonation. Really hits the spot when you wish to enjoy a refreshing carbonated drink without the large amounts of sugar from ordinary pops. 10/10 recommend.
Suravi P.
St Petersburg, FL
This is a great substitute to soda! It tastes like Sprite because of its like taste, but it has an even greater value because it's healthier and tastes great! I would absolutely buy it again! A low calorie drink that tastes like soda but isn't? Don't mind if I do!
Nicole W.
Sanford, NC
I love the taste of this drink! It is a great flavor for when you are needing a pick me up, but the added calories are not there. The flavor is crisp and different. I love the value of the product. It is affordable and I would buy this again. I highly recommend this brand for sparkling water.
Sophie F.
Love this!!! I am not good at staying hydrated throughout the day because I think water is boring and drinking soda is just bad for you. But the lime flavor is amazing and great motivation to be healthier!
Shaylyn C.
Swansboro, NC
I like the carbonate water. How Weber, the lime one just tastes to bitter for me. I can never finish it and it just leaves an aftertaste in my mouth. Lemon I can do fine with. Just something with their lime one that doesn't do well with me.
Leanna R.
John D'or Prairie, Alberta
I have quit drinking soda and often use this as an alternative. Are there any adverse affects of carbonated water?