BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Zax L.
Zax L.
Foodie Expert
This water is great depending on the flavor. The lemon tastes like it has Splenda in it, which is a product I abhor the taste of. Other than that, this brand of water tastes fine to me. And it makes drinking water regularly that much easier.
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Indianapolis, IN
Foodie Expert
Delicious and refreshing after a exhausting workout, a hot summer day. This flavored water comes in multiple Flavors.
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
I wanted to make this one about the orange one. This one pops up when scanned. The orange one is alright. The raspberry is definitely better. My family gets them in a pack of 6 at Walmart for a good price.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Corona, California
This is my favorite flavored water. Our family cut out sweets so we drink this water instead. It is the perfect touch of sweetness, without all of the sugars and damage to your body.
Michael S.
Michael S.
Dexter, MI
Foodie Expert
I love the lemon flavor. It is cool and refreshing. The packaging is very plain and not-biodegradable.
Angel H.
Angel H.
Pensacola, FL
Love These! The Raspberry and the Lemon are my favorites and they are very easy grab and go. My husband has even started to drink them and he prefers them over soda now.
Shammah G.
Shammah G.
De Kalb, MS
Foodie Expert
The only flavored water I drink is from pure life. I like these because they not really sugary. They are good for on the go as well as a refresher.
Tajanay K.
Tajanay K.
Charlotte, NC
Foodie Expert
Not my favorite but I was good when I had it. Not too sweet so that's a plus. It's affordable
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Foodie Expert
Love this I can't stand drinking water alone so the fact it was filled with different fruity flavors is amazing water is a good weight loss tip so this helps a lot to clean the body I highly recommend it
Joanna O.
Joanna O.
New Bremen, OH
Foodie Expert
I tried this for the first time and was blown away by the amount of flavor! Crisp and refreshing, but not overwhelming. It was the perfect drink for an evening baseball game in the summer. Crisp, cool, and refreshing.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?