BY NESTLÉ #34 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what fl...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Zax L.
This water is great depending on the flavor. The lemon tastes like it has Splenda in it, which is a product I abhor the taste of. Other than that, this brand of water tastes fine to me. And it makes drinking water regularly that much easier.
Valerie S.
Indianapolis, IN
Delicious and refreshing after a exhausting workout, a hot summer day. This flavored water comes in multiple Flavors.
Sierra S.
Tampa, FL
I wanted to make this one about the orange one. This one pops up when scanned. The orange one is alright. The raspberry is definitely better. My family gets them in a pack of 6 at Walmart for a good price.
Stephanie C.
Corona, California
This is my favorite flavored water. Our family cut out sweets so we drink this water instead. It is the perfect touch of sweetness, without all of the sugars and damage to your body.
Michael S.
Dexter, MI
I love the lemon flavor. It is cool and refreshing. The packaging is very plain and not-biodegradable.
Angel H.
Pensacola, FL
Love These! The Raspberry and the Lemon are my favorites and they are very easy grab and go. My husband has even started to drink them and he prefers them over soda now.
Rebekah L.
Smackover , AR
These waters have been fantastic for me while trying to cut soft drinks out of my diet. No sugar. No calories. And they are very inexpensive. I buy at Walmart. 6 for a dollar and a half.
Jennifer B.
Brandon, MS
Love these flavored waters. They make drinking water fun. The flavor is more of a hint than a strong flavor. I think they are perfect for summertime or any time. I highly suggest you go get yours today.
Destinee A.
Baltimore, MD
I never liked drinking water. My parents always thought I was unhealthy because I would always want juice juice juice. Then one of my good friends introduced me to the Nestlē Splash Lemon Flavored Water. At first I was kind of skeptical because it tasted exactly like juice. But as I looked further into it I could see that there were no artificial flavors or juices inside. I started to drink it more and more and now I think I’m addicted. And since I’m drinking more water I’ve started to notice my skin gradually clearing up with the help of Freeman face masks. I love this water and I really recommend it to those who prefer the taste of juice over water. Nestlé Splash Lemon 🍋
Mandi R.
Euclid, OH
I really like the bold, sweet raspberry flavoring in this water. It helps me to drink more and I appreciate that. It's also very affordable for the amount you get and I think it's a good value. I like all the varieties of flavors they have and would recommend to anyone trying to consume more water!
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?