BY NESTLÉ #27 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors ar...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Zax L.
This water is great depending on the flavor. The lemon tastes like it has Splenda in it, which is a product I abhor the taste of. Other than that, this brand of water tastes fine to me. And it makes drinking water regularly that much easier.
Valerie S.
Indianapolis, IN
Delicious and refreshing after a exhausting workout, a hot summer day. This flavored water comes in multiple Flavors.
Sierra S.
Tampa, FL
I wanted to make this one about the orange one. This one pops up when scanned. The orange one is alright. The raspberry is definitely better. My family gets them in a pack of 6 at Walmart for a good price.
Stephanie C.
Corona, California
This is my favorite flavored water. Our family cut out sweets so we drink this water instead. It is the perfect touch of sweetness, without all of the sugars and damage to your body.
Michael S.
Dexter, MI
I love the lemon flavor. It is cool and refreshing. The packaging is very plain and not-biodegradable.
Angel H.
Pensacola, FL
Love These! The Raspberry and the Lemon are my favorites and they are very easy grab and go. My husband has even started to drink them and he prefers them over soda now.
Mandi R.
Euclid, OH
I really like the bold, sweet raspberry flavoring in this water. It helps me to drink more and I appreciate that. It's also very affordable for the amount you get and I think it's a good value. I like all the varieties of flavors they have and would recommend to anyone trying to consume more water!
Faith C.
I have this water because I wanted to have a bit of flavor but also something that didn’t have a lot of sugar into it. The water meats my standers and I love it. I am alway buying this because it’s something that is good and because water is good for you too.
Gabbie B.
Bolivar , OH
Yum!! I love flavored waters. It makes drinking water not so bad. Great price as well. So no complaints
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Love this flavored water. After drinking nothing but water this helps to change it up without the added calories.
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?