BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Shammah G.
Shammah G.
De Kalb, MS
Foodie Expert
The only flavored water I drink is from pure life. I like these because they not really sugary. They are good for on the go as well as a refresher.
Tajanay K.
Tajanay K.
Charlotte, NC
Foodie Expert
Not my favorite but I was good when I had it. Not too sweet so that's a plus. It's affordable
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Foodie Expert
Love this I can't stand drinking water alone so the fact it was filled with different fruity flavors is amazing water is a good weight loss tip so this helps a lot to clean the body I highly recommend it
Joanna O.
Joanna O.
New Bremen, OH
Foodie Expert
I tried this for the first time and was blown away by the amount of flavor! Crisp and refreshing, but not overwhelming. It was the perfect drink for an evening baseball game in the summer. Crisp, cool, and refreshing.
Meryem O.
Meryem O.
Foodie Expert
I was excited to try this because I love raspberries and don't drink enough water but I was so disappointed. I didn't like this at all! It has a really bad aftertaste and tastes too fake and sweet. I wouldn't purchase this again in the future.
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
Strathroy , Ontario
Foodie Expert
I am completely obsessed with this water is such a nice change from just plain old water that's a little bit of a flavour and super delicious I always buy the variety pack so I get different flavours every time
Theresa M.
Theresa M.
Foodie Expert
For someone who hates water (me) I sure have found a brand I love!! My favorite flavor is lemon. It taste so good especially straight out of the fridge. I bought this from Walmart but every time I go there they always seem to be gone off the shelves. This water is very affordable. It's 6 bottles in a packet and it usually cost around $1.50 at my local Walmart. Try it if you haven't yet. You won't be disappointed.
Jaz H.
Jaz H.
Auburn, MI
Foodie Expert
Absolutely amazing water! Very flavorful and very refreshing. Some say you cant taste the difference in bottled water, but i beg to differ. This is my top pic of bottled water, flavored or not! Everyone should try it at least once, you will not be disappointed in how flavorful it really is for being water
Amber S.
Amber S.
Stafford Spgs, CT
Foodie Expert
Absolutely one of the best flavored waters I've ever tried. I like drinking the lemon flavor one. I'm always struggling to get my waters in for the day so if I get this water I could drink a couple of them and make my water count for my day.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
Foodie Expert
I'm on a diet and supposed to be drinking lots of water. I hate water. Luckily, I remembered there are flavored water out there. I got orange and wild berry. The orange was okay, but the wild berry was really good!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?