BY NESTLÉ #31 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Holly T.
Potosi
Love these waters. Lemon and berry are amazing! You can buy a 6 pack for around 2 dollars at most Walmart’s. They have great taste. Absolutely love.
Rebekah L.
Smackover , AR
These waters have been fantastic for me while trying to cut soft drinks out of my diet. No sugar. No calories. And they are very inexpensive. I buy at Walmart. 6 for a dollar and a half.
Jennifer B.
Brandon, MS
Love these flavored waters. They make drinking water fun. The flavor is more of a hint than a strong flavor. I think they are perfect for summertime or any time. I highly suggest you go get yours today.
Destinee A.
Baltimore, MD
I never liked drinking water. My parents always thought I was unhealthy because I would always want juice juice juice. Then one of my good friends introduced me to the Nestlē Splash Lemon Flavored Water. At first I was kind of skeptical because it tasted exactly like juice. But as I looked further into it I could see that there were no artificial flavors or juices inside. I started to drink it more and more and now I think I’m addicted. And since I’m drinking more water I’ve started to notice my skin gradually clearing up with the help of Freeman face masks. I love this water and I really recommend it to those who prefer the taste of juice over water. Nestlé Splash Lemon 🍋
Mandi R.
Hillsdale, MI
I really like the bold, sweet raspberry flavoring in this water. It helps me to drink more and I appreciate that. It's also very affordable for the amount you get and I think it's a good value. I like all the varieties of flavors they have and would recommend to anyone trying to consume more water!
Faith C.
I have this water because I wanted to have a bit of flavor but also something that didn’t have a lot of sugar into it. The water meats my standers and I love it. I am alway buying this because it’s something that is good and because water is good for you too.
Gabbie B.
Bolivar, OH
Yum!! I love flavored waters. It makes drinking water not so bad. Great price as well. So no complaints
Melissa M.
Charleston, WV
Love this flavored water. After drinking nothing but water this helps to change it up without the added calories.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
This water is ok but it needs more flavor. If it had more of a flavor I would buy this again if it had more flavor.
Shammah G.
De Kalb, MS
The only flavored water I drink is from pure life. I like these because they not really sugary. They are good for on the go as well as a refresher.
Melissa M.
Charleston, WV
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?