BY NESTLÉ #39 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors ar...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Faith C.
I have this water because I wanted to have a bit of flavor but also something that didn’t have a lot of sugar into it. The water meats my standers and I love it. I am alway buying this because it’s something that is good and because water is good for you too.
Gabbie B.
Bolivar , OH
Yum!! I love flavored waters. It makes drinking water not so bad. Great price as well. So no complaints
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Love this flavored water. After drinking nothing but water this helps to change it up without the added calories.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
This water is ok but it needs more flavor. If it had more of a flavor I would buy this again if it had more flavor.
Shammah G.
De Kalb, MS
The only flavored water I drink is from pure life. I like these because they not really sugary. They are good for on the go as well as a refresher.
Tajanay K.
Charlotte, NC
Not my favorite but I was good when I had it. Not too sweet so that's a plus. It's affordable
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Love this I can't stand drinking water alone so the fact it was filled with different fruity flavors is amazing water is a good weight loss tip so this helps a lot to clean the body I highly recommend it
Joanna O.
New Bremen, OH
I tried this for the first time and was blown away by the amount of flavor! Crisp and refreshing, but not overwhelming. It was the perfect drink for an evening baseball game in the summer. Crisp, cool, and refreshing.
Meryem O.
I was excited to try this because I love raspberries and don't drink enough water but I was so disappointed. I didn't like this at all! It has a really bad aftertaste and tastes too fake and sweet. I wouldn't purchase this again in the future.
Cindy A.
Strathroy , ON
I am completely obsessed with this water is such a nice change from just plain old water that's a little bit of a flavour and super delicious I always buy the variety pack so I get different flavours every time
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?