BY NESTLÉ PURE LIFE

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Jasyn W.
Griffin, GA
Absolutely smooth and delicious taste. Rich and creme raspberry exceeded my expectations. The amazing aroma alone has me wanting more. The package was easy to open. The flavor will leave you wanting more. When I need to hydrate and want flavor this is what I'd buy again.
Cez C.
This is my favorite flavor because it is actually refreshing. All other flavors have a tacky taste to them and almost make me more thirsty. This however is the perfect mix between flavor and refreshment so I genuinely recommend it
Trina M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Just the right amount of sweetness to make my water special. The raspberry is my favorite and my go to drink to take to the beach #beachbag.
Janette F.
Turner Valley , AB
Raspberry taste was ok. I think I'm more of a plain water with lemon girl though. If you need flavor to help get more water in your day, these are a great way to add the flavor without extra sugar and calories.
Meza S.
Los Angeles, CA
What can u say about water lol I mean it takes away your thirst keeps u fresh hydrated and active
Jessica P.
Medford, NY
I love this raspberry flavored bottled water! It tastes so yummy! I buy this flavor whenever it is in stock at my local supermarket. It is perfect for when you are on the go! I take a bottle with me everyday when I leave the house to stay hydrated!
Shammah G.
De Kalb, MS
The only flavored water I drink is from pure life. I like these because they not really sugary. They are good for on the go as well as a refresher.
Tyler B.
Buffalo, NY
Probably one of the best flavored water brands I've had, not too much and not too little flavor. Highly recommend!
Amber C.
This stuff is so deliciously good!!!! It has become my absolute favorite flavored water. I won't drink any other kinds anymore!
Chylei C.
Crisp and refreshing water. Does not have that mineral taste that a lot of bottled waters do.
Melissa M.
Charleston, WV
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?