BY NESTLÉ #21 in Bottled Water

• Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Jessica P.
Medford, NY
Foodie Expert
I love this raspberry flavored bottled water! It tastes so yummy! I buy this flavor whenever it is in stock at my local supermarket. It is perfect for when you are on the go! I take a bottle with me everyday when I leave the house to stay hydrated!
Shammah G.
De Kalb, MS
Foodie Expert
The only flavored water I drink is from pure life. I like these because they not really sugary. They are good for on the go as well as a refresher.
diana i.
santa ana ca.
A mi opinión no me gusta esta agua no me gusta su sabor Aunque es de Cherry no me gusta prefiero tomar agua pero agua sin sabor.
Maria H.
Titusville, FL
Foodie Expert
I hate the taste of water so I love off of these. The lemon is my absolute favorite!!
Jackee B.
Foodie Expert
Definitely worth the try this is the best flavored water I've ever had!!! It taste as if your drinking juice being that it has zero calories is a plus !!!! I only hate the fact that I can only find six packs but never a twenty four pack !!
Gemma M.
Foodie Expert
Raspberry water is so good! It tastes like your drinking juice yet it's so much healthier for you.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Absolutely love this water it's fresh and crisp no need for improvement it's tasty very good value
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
It has a rather strange taste. Not really sure what to describe it as, but I felt thirstier after drinking it. It contains no juice, has calories and some ingredients that I'm not sure what they are. The bottles are flimsy and collapse in on themselves while you are drinking which is annoying. The lid is small and there is a choking hazard listed, so be careful if you give this to your kids. Some of the other Pure Life Splash flavors are good, but the Wild Berry isn't one of them.
Rosalyn C.
Newark, NJ
This is by far the best flavored water I ever had it's so refreshing and unlike most brands that leaves a funny aftertaste in you mouth of artificial sugar you won't get that with this it's smooth and delicious!.
lexi m.
Foodie Expert
stuff taste so good and i love it! better than regular water(; would recommend to anyone
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Melissa M.
Guthrie , OK
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
Jacob A.
Does this really taste like rasberry
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?