BY NESTLÉ #21 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
diana i.
santa ana ca.
A mi opinión no me gusta esta agua no me gusta su sabor Aunque es de Cherry no me gusta prefiero tomar agua pero agua sin sabor.
Catie C.
Oakdale, CA
In my opinion, it tasted fake. I would rather have water and throw my own fruit in my water for the flavor infusion. I am not a fan and would not buy again or recommend to anyone else. :( I bought the lemon also and didn't like it either.
Micaela S.
Spokane , WA
I don't like flavored water some I can handle but this one was one that I really disliked. The flavor of it wasn't good. It didn't satisfy my thirst it just make me more thirsty I would t recommend to others.
Carly H.
I tried this flavored water and thought it was complete garbage. It didn't taste natural and I wasn't quenching my thirst. I took a few sips and had to throw the bottle away. My idea of a good flavored water is something like propel, if I'm not drinking sparkling water. I am obsessed with La Croix and think they put the right amount of flavoring in their products!
Corina R.
Not sure about the taste, I rather stick to water with no flavor. The flavor is a bit bland and tastes like its generic or something. Would just stick to reg. water.
Kelly N.
I tried this water at a friends house and immediately didn't like it. It tasted artificial and like chemicals. It was also too sweet for my liking. I would much prefer to add my own fruit to nestle's plain water. I think it would be much healthier for people to add fruit themselves than to consume this. I don't recommend trying this water.
Meghan L.
Barr Settlement, NS
I am not a fan of Nestle water. I find it has a weird taste and is a little salty. The price is low but still not worth buying. The flavor leaves a bad aftertaste. It was pretty much what I expected give how I have felt in the past. Would not recommend.
Emma A.
Bloomington, IN
Raspberry flavor is not my favorite. Unfortunately it tastes like medicine to me. I really hate this product.
Vick V.
This was a complete waste of my money to buy this type of flavored bottled water. I do not recommend it.
Sara M.
Richmond, BC
Not a fan at all .... I do not like flavored water tho ..... bad after taste ... not recommended
Melissa M.
Guthrie , OK
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?