BY NESTLÉ PURE LIFE

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Melissa S.
Jacksonville, FL
I do not like the taste of flavored water. It taste like it has artificial sweeteners in it. Don't feel like it's good for my body to add more chemicals.
Chelsey S.
Not a big fan of the flavored water, very unnatural tasting. If i wanted flavored water I'd add something to it myself.
Shanna D.
London, On
I purchased this by accident. It was gross. It tasted like artificial sweetener. I would not re-purchase.
Natascha J.
Spring Hill, FL
Has a dry taste to it. Of course water isn't dry but it leaves your mouth feeling dry, cotton mouth like.
Megan S.
I really don't like any of these flavored waters. They do taste like what they describe, but it has a really weird saltiness to it.
Alicia S.
Athens, AL
This is very bland to me and tastes so artificial. I drank a few sips and threw out. This will not be something I purchase again.
Bereniz R.
Ashland, VA
I'm a nestle fan and have been for the last 2-3 years, but this flavored water just isn't for me.. It taste almost like medicine and doesn't help with the thirst issue..
Catie C.
Oakdale, CA
In my opinion, it tasted fake. I would rather have water and throw my own fruit in my water for the flavor infusion. I am not a fan and would not buy again or recommend to anyone else. :( I bought the lemon also and didn't like it either.
Micaela S.
Spokane , WA
I don't like flavored water some I can handle but this one was one that I really disliked. The flavor of it wasn't good. It didn't satisfy my thirst it just make me more thirsty I would t recommend to others.
Corina R.
Not sure about the taste, I rather stick to water with no flavor. The flavor is a bit bland and tastes like its generic or something. Would just stick to reg. water.
Melissa M.
Charleston, WV
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?