BY NESTLÉ #35 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Mandi R.
Euclid, OH
I really like the bold, sweet raspberry flavoring in this water. It helps me to drink more and I appreciate that. It's also very affordable for the amount you get and I think it's a good value. I like all the varieties of flavors they have and would recommend to anyone trying to consume more water!
Destinee A.
Reading , PA
I never liked drinking water. My parents always thought I was unhealthy because I would always want juice juice juice. Then one of my good friends introduced me to the Nestlē Splash Lemon Flavored Water. At first I was kind of skeptical because it tasted exactly like juice. But as I looked further into it I could see that there were no artificial flavors or juices inside. I started to drink it more and more and now I think I’m addicted. And since I’m drinking more water I’ve started to notice my skin gradually clearing up with the help of Freeman face masks. I love this water and I really recommend it to those who prefer the taste of juice over water. Nestlé Splash Lemon 🍋
Faith C.
I have this water because I wanted to have a bit of flavor but also something that didn’t have a lot of sugar into it. The water meats my standers and I love it. I am alway buying this because it’s something that is good and because water is good for you too.
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
It has a rather strange taste. Not really sure what to describe it as, but I felt thirstier after drinking it. It contains no juice, has calories and some ingredients that I'm not sure what they are. The bottles are flimsy and collapse in on themselves while you are drinking which is annoying. The lid is small and there is a choking hazard listed, so be careful if you give this to your kids. Some of the other Pure Life Splash flavors are good, but the Wild Berry isn't one of them.
Theresa M.
For someone who hates water (me) I sure have found a brand I love!! My favorite flavor is lemon. It taste so good especially straight out of the fridge. I bought this from Walmart but every time I go there they always seem to be gone off the shelves. This water is very affordable. It's 6 bottles in a packet and it usually cost around $1.50 at my local Walmart. Try it if you haven't yet. You won't be disappointed.
Amber S.
Stafford Spgs, CT
Absolutely one of the best flavored waters I've ever tried. I like drinking the lemon flavor one. I'm always struggling to get my waters in for the day so if I get this water I could drink a couple of them and make my water count for my day.
Joanna O.
New Bremen, OH
I tried this for the first time and was blown away by the amount of flavor! Crisp and refreshing, but not overwhelming. It was the perfect drink for an evening baseball game in the summer. Crisp, cool, and refreshing.
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
I'm on a diet and supposed to be drinking lots of water. I hate water. Luckily, I remembered there are flavored water out there. I got orange and wild berry. The orange was okay, but the wild berry was really good!
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Love this I can't stand drinking water alone so the fact it was filled with different fruity flavors is amazing water is a good weight loss tip so this helps a lot to clean the body I highly recommend it
Danielle M.
Ugh my roommate buys this all the time in subscriptions and not only is it unfiltered (or barely filtered) tap water with some crap flavoring, but all the water they're getting is being pumped from California underground lakes and taking up the biggest percentage of our water usage when it's actually accounted for. Boycot this company. Tap water is required to be filtered more times than bottled is, and if you're worried about your local tap water you're better off to find a spring in your area and buy directly from them. Cheaper and more eco-friendly. Or...or....a filter for your tap!
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?