BY NESTLÉ #21 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Edgar Z.
El Paso, TX
Im not a water person in fact I have drinking water but you know its kinda necessary, so while I was at grocery shopping I found these amazing flavored waters and I wanted to give them a try, I was mesmerized by the flavor without that sugary feel on your tongue afterwards, needless so say I was hooked instantly and keep on mixing between flavors! but my favorite one is raspberry
Kelly B.
Foodie Expert
I love flavored water. It is so much easier for me to stay hydrated with these waters than it is with regular water or needing to add flavoring with flavor pouches. These don't leave a weird taste in your mouth afterwards like some other flavored waters do.
Jason L.
Farwell, MI
Great tasting flavored water. I love to drink the recommended amount of water every day but sometimes gets boring. It's nice to find flavored waters that give the water a different flavor without being overpowering. Nestle Raspberry has accomplished just that and doesn't present a sweet or bitter taste. I highly recommend this brand and flavor for water lovers.
Sheena T.
San Leandro, CA
Foodie Expert
These flavored waters were not for me. I'm not sure if it was the particular flavor I got or not, but to me these tasted like water that has those artificial flavor enhancers added. It just tastes like a weird flatness with a light sugary undertone.
Cate S.
Nestle pure life raspberry flavored water tastes so much like water that has been infused with raspberry! It's a great price and a great alternative to regular water when you need something with flavor.
Kyle F.
Grand Rapids, MI
Foodie Expert
Of the nestle pure life flavored waters this one was my favorite. I personally would still rather grab a vitamin water or something like it rather than this but it will get the job done and is affordable!
April R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love the flavored waters put out by Nestle - they have a GREAT taste without all the sugar, chemical smells, calories, etc….The subtle flavor tickles your taste buds and pleases your sensations…THESE ARE MY FAVORITE FLAVORED BEVERAGES
Mariah S.
Hewitt, TX
These were good, but had a weird after taste (in my opinion)! If you don't like regular water I think these would be something good to try! Maybe another flavor would've been more the my liking :)
Jennifer K.
Foodie Expert
The thing with water is that you can never have too much or enough to quench that thirst. This fruit infused water not only increases the chances of drinking water - for those of us who aren't really that great at that ..but also makes it effortless to keep up with beauty's best kept secret is to drink PLENTY of water!!
Hollie W.
Kenosha , Wi
I love this product. It's one of the cheapest flavored waters on the market. It's a great substitute for all of the soda I drink. I love the taste of the raspberry, I even add fresh raspberries to it when I have some in my fridge!
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Melissa M.
Guthrie , OK
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
Jacob A.
Does this really taste like rasberry
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?