BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Foodie Expert
Ugh my roommate buys this all the time in subscriptions and not only is it unfiltered (or barely filtered) tap water with some crap flavoring, but all the water they're getting is being pumped from California underground lakes and taking up the biggest percentage of our water usage when it's actually accounted for. Boycot this company. Tap water is required to be filtered more times than bottled is, and if you're worried about your local tap water you're better off to find a spring in your area and buy directly from them. Cheaper and more eco-friendly. Or...or....a filter for your tap!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Pickerington, OH
I am not usually a flavored water type of person. However on a whim when I was feeling juice but not the calories I purchased this pack of Flavored water. After dinner I opened it up and was very surprised at how good it was. I think in the past flavored waters always reminded me of pedialite from when I was younger which in turn caused my disgust. If you are not a flavored water drinker you should try these out they are pretty good. The colder they are the better they taste by the way! I highly recommend them!
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
NEW CASTLE, DE
Foodie Expert
I love the grape acai, the lemon, the mixed berry and the orange flavors of Nestle Pure Life flavored waters. I only I am always able to find it at super low prices and stock up on it!! It's not sweet like juice but has the right amount of flavor and always hits the spot!
Kennadi B.
Kennadi B.
North Hollywood, CA
It's so hard for me to find flavored water that I like but even better love, I guess you could say this flavored water was love at first sip, it is SOOOO refreshing with the perfect amount of raspberry so that it isn't over powering the water but not so it just taste like watered down raspberry tea...:/ if you are a flavored water junkie or are just look to switch things up for a different taste, or want to host a party but want to add some extra something than this is great for you (by that I mean it's great for everyone) this water comes in many different flavors for example peach. i love this flavored water and i hope you will too!
Jonah C.
Jonah C.
conover, wi
I mean, this could keep me alive in a survival situation but I am not a fan of flavored water in general at all. I think it tastes like they've come with a way to take the crops taste of diet drinks and put it in water. This is my plate so if there's is argument I accept that but I'm just not a fan. Don't mean to bash but I think either go all way or don't in terms of flavoring water, to many flavored that are like super "watered down" juice that just tastes bad. I am hopeful there will be good tasting once in the future or maybe there is one i would enjoy out there somewhere that I just haven't found yet. I am hopeful.
Shammah G.
Shammah G.
De Kalb, MS
Foodie Expert
The only flavored water I drink is from pure life. I like these because they not really sugary. They are good for on the go as well as a refresher.
Kayleigh S.
Kayleigh S.
I bought this pack thinking it was regular water, but when I opened it up to drink, it was NOT what I was expecting - it was a pleasant surprise. I've found that this kind of flavored water is DELICIOUS with a mix of crystal light to-go packets as it adds another flavor. Ever since the accidental buy happened, I won't drink crystal light without flavored water to add it to.
Lucinda S.
Lucinda S.
Ankeny, IA
Foodie Expert
This stuff is pretty good. I always have a hard time with getting flavored water that actually tastes like what it says, and not artificial junk. This comes pretty close, but still has that twinge that I don't like much. It's better than drinking soda though, so I'd recommend it if you're needing something sweet but want the health benefits of water!
diana i.
diana i.
santa ana ca.
A mi opinión no me gusta esta agua no me gusta su sabor Aunque es de Cherry no me gusta prefiero tomar agua pero agua sin sabor.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Foodie Expert
Wow! So glad I found this flavored water!! Sometimes water just doesn't do it but when you're trying to stay healthy you have to stick to it! This water was incredibly refreshing and seriously enjoyable to drink! I cannot wait to get some more!!! It is not too sweet or overpowering and can tell it's still just water!! Also, You can't beat the price!!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?