BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Ardmore, OK
I absolutely love this water I love any water that is vitamin and has flavor till I would definitely recommend this water
jacqueline i.
jacqueline i.
Salt Lake City, UT
Really great tasting beverage the raspberry flavor is very subtle but it is just enough to make the drink very flavorful
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
Glouster, OH
Great taste and perfectly sweet! It doesn't leave a bad after taste like most flavored waters. Mixed berry is the best!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Indianapolis, IN
Foodie Expert
Delicious and refreshing after a exhausting workout, a hot summer day. This flavored water comes in multiple Flavors.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Denver, CO
Foodie Expert
I have never drank enough water but after discovering this I have drank enough water because of the great taste!
Dylan H.
Dylan H.
Spokane, WA
I love this water, the flavor is just sweet enough to make me feel refreshed and not too heavy. Amazing flavor!
Emma A.
Emma A.
Bloomington, IN
Raspberry flavor is not my favorite. Unfortunately it tastes like medicine to me. I really hate this product.
Shivangi S.
Shivangi S.
Sacramento
I love raspberry and with water is great combination. I also drink this beverage and the flavor is great too,
Amber B.
Amber B.
Sonora , KY
Yum yum tastes great! Keeps me coming back for me. Great buy best water ever !!! I love it so does my family
Micaella B.
Micaella B.
Bowie, MD
My daughter loves these and the added taste of the Raspberry helps me with getting her to drink more water.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg , MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?