BY NESTLÉ #39 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Ariana K.
Cleveland, OH
These are my favorite drink after a workout. So good and refreshing. The taste of berries is lovely and you don't feel like you're drinking flavored water, but something with calories. The best!
shanay z.
Harrogate, TN
These waters are pretty good i just wish they had a little more flavor to them. i mean i know its water and it isn't suppose to be stout with flavor but id like it to have a little more flavor it.
Stephanie D.
National City, CA
I am not afraid to admit that i don't like the taste of just pure water i always have had to add lemon to it or drink juice... but after tasting this infused water I'm drinking it almost everyday
Jessica S.
Sanger, TX
Yummy!! The raspberry is great but grape is my favorite! It's good for the days you want a little flavor but don't want the bloated feeling of drinking a soda! I buy the 24 variety pack and they are cheaper then flavored drops!!
Sandy V.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
I hate drinking water because its very plain and tasteless, but this kind of encouraged me to drink more water it has a hint of sweetness to it which makes it tolerable
Kwanza O.
Memphis, TN
I tried this water and was really open to it, because I like additives in my water. However, this water has an unpleasant aftertaste, which I'd like to avoid for the rest of my entire life.
Heather S.
Steens, MS
Great price point for a flavored bottled water!! Tastes great and for the price, you can grab a few packs at the store to keep for grabbing on your way out the door.
Corina R.
Not sure about the taste, I rather stick to water with no flavor. The flavor is a bit bland and tastes like its generic or something. Would just stick to reg. water.
Rachel T.
Edison, NJ
Water has never tasted better! I love knowing I can have my daily hydration and kick it up a notch with some fruity taste. Pure life tastes natural, not like sugar. That's why I love them.
Erica S.
Republic, MO
I am a big water drinker, but after a while I get so tired of the "nothing taste" so these are amazing in flavor and easy with the carbs and healthy for your teeth!
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?