BY NESTLÉ #67 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Kwanza O.
Memphis, TN
I tried this water and was really open to it, because I like additives in my water. However, this water has an unpleasant aftertaste, which I'd like to avoid for the rest of my entire life.
Kelsie W.
Ancram, NY
I love these waters! I drink them all the time. I'm trying to stay healthy and drink lots of water. But sometimes regular water can get boring. I love the refreshing taste! It's amazing.
Erica S.
Republic, MO
I am a big water drinker, but after a while I get so tired of the "nothing taste" so these are amazing in flavor and easy with the carbs and healthy for your teeth!
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
I love this Bc it has just enough of the flavor needed to make water taste great! I do not like water at all so this is a huge accomplishment for me to drink water!
Tina W.
Richmond, RI
I love the light raspberry flavor in Nestle Pure Life Raspberry. This is also a favorite of my two young boys. It helps me get them to drink water when they are wanting a sugary drink.
Jamie L.
One of my favorite already flavored bottled waters. The orange flavor is my absolute favorite and they're frequently on sale at kroger. Just bought some Wednesday for .99 for a 6 pack
Natasha C.
Altoona, PA
Love .. My son hates water he says it makes him sick but he loves this.. As long as he doesn't know it's water he doesn't care and it's so much more healthier than crappy kid drinks
Sharon H.
Schuylkill Haven, PA
Oh how delicious this water is!!! A light and clean splash of raspberry flavor that doesn't taste fake. I love plain nestle water, but also like flavored as long as it's not loaded with chemicals and fake sugars. This drink fits that description!
Hannah H.
Foodie Expert
I personally don't taste much raspberry flavor in this water, but it is enjoyable when I want to drink something different while not wanting the sugar in other drinks.
Layla H.
Newton, NJ
If you're looking for an alternative for juices and soda then this is your life saver. Nestle has several flavors and they all taste so good!! Not too sweet so it's perfect.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
Jacob A.
Does this really taste like rasberry
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?