BY NESTLÉ #21 in Bottled Water

• Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
North lauderdale , Florida
Yum! I love how these waters have the yummy flavor in it. This particular flavor tastes the best to me. I would recommend this drink to anyone who doesn't like the taste of water, because with these you're still getting your water intake with a little kick of flavor
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Dunkirk, NY
First of all let me start off by saying I'm a huge soda drinker and not enough water since i don't care for the bland taste. until i tried nestle pure life raspberry splash. its just fantastic it gives the water the right amount of flavor so its enjoyable to my pallet
Stephany H.
Stephany H.
South Gate , CA
Foodie Expert
I used to only buy the plain regular bottles. Then I discovered that they had a variety of different flavors and I just had to try this. I absolutely love anything raspberry flavored and this product wasn't any different. It was very delicious as well as refreshing.
Francisco A.
Francisco A.
mount Morris, MI
Neslte pure life raspberry water is very refreshing and thirst quenching! The name says it all the taste and feel of the water when you drink it makes you feel good and hydrated! The flavor of the water is right on point and I would highly recommend this water to anyone that wants a high quality product!
Cambria S.
Cambria S.
Pensacola, FL
Foodie Expert
Okay I'm a bit of a health nut. And I love water. My boyfriend? Not so much. But they had these one day when I did my grocery shopping and I figured why not, right? I got maybe a sip of one. We've gone through I don't even know how many cases. It has a great flavor. Not like a powdery flavor you can get in some waters. I love this.
Valerie E.
Valerie E.
Foodie Expert
I have always been a fan of Nestle water. I'm not sure why but it's just my favorite and seems to be the cleanest. I have a hard time drinking water just plain, so flavored water is awesome for me. All of the flavors taste very good and want me to drink more!
Amie W.
Amie W.
I'm not crazy about flavored water to begin with, so for me this was probably destined to be something I didn't like! It was too sweet and 'fake' tasting. I'd rather get regular water and put fresh raspberries in it to get a more authentic raspberry taste
tiffanie h.
tiffanie h.
Lawrenceville, GA
The taste of the water is overall decent, but I would not drink it if I had the option of drinking regular water. if u want a delicious way to drink water, then freeze some fresh fruit and put those in your water. it is a more refreshing way to hydrate.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Port Huron , MI
Foodie Expert
Literally the only reason why i consume the recommended amount of water per day. The Nestle Pure Life Raspberry Splash water has just enough raspberry flavor with out being juice like so you still get the thirst satisfaction that comes with water.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
York, PA
Foodie Expert
I like this product more than other flavored waters from other brands. I like that they didn't use any dye and left the water clear because I find that other brands use food coloring that leaves a weird residue on my teeth. The flavor of this water is strong enough without being overpowering, and the raspberry flavor is perfectly balanced between "fake" and "real" tasting.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?