BY NESTLÉ #67 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Heather M.
Sarnia, Ont
Absolutely love these bottles. Their not to expensive and my family just loves them and the best part is their not over powering if the raspberry taste, you get the perfect amount.
Lily C.
Ohsweken , Ontario
Foodie Expert
Very refreshing and just the right amount of raspberry.
Dani M.
Woodstock, ON
Crisp, clear and refreshing with a slash of raspberry flavor thrown in to the mix. Perfect for a light beverage.
Val B.
It tastes really good and is better for health than juice. There is almost nothing in there exept water and flavor. If you want to drink more water but have difficulties to do it, this drink is for you!
Tayler L.
Has a great, light refreshing taste. Great for when I want something to drink but plain water doesn't satisfy me
Sarah H.
I find this is the best raspberry flavored water. I don't know why but the other brands just seem to taste bitter. But I love it in the Nestle!
Jen P.
Kitscoty
Foodie Expert
LOVE this!!! Probably my favorite flavor. Its a nice take on plain water. Especially if you're like me and hate plain water.
Marie-Laurence P.
Rimouski, Québec
Raspberry is my favorite fruit so just think of drinking water that taste raspberry? IT IS DELICIOUS. It is as simple as that.
Lisha S.
Montréal, QC
Foodie Expert
This is my daughters favorite water to drink and I prefer her to drink this instead of juice
Candace B.
Hagersville
This is my favorite flavored water. It's the only one I'll drink. The taste isn't too overpowering and it leaves you feeling refreshed.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
Jacob A.
Does this really taste like rasberry
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?