BY NESTLÉ #21 in Bottled Water

• Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Candace F.
Saskatoon , SK
Foodie Expert
I really didn't like this I found the flavor very artificial and the after taste was terrible
Tayler L.
Has a great, light refreshing taste. Great for when I want something to drink but plain water doesn't satisfy me
Janah R.
Foodie Expert
Probably one of my favorite flavored waters. The taste is on par and doesn't leave a weird taste in your mouth!
Natasha D.
Maxville , ON
Not a huge fan of these flavored waters, find them to be to sweet, can definitely taste the artificial sweetener
Ravini M.
I didn't really like the raspberry flavor in this water, it tasted very artificial. I would not repurchase.
Pelin
Its a water called water and water is important for water or whatever i hate water because water is too water
Keturah F.
Atlantic City, NJ
I love this flavored water a lot. It takes really good and keeps my calorie count down.
Sarina S.
Toronto, ON
Foodie Expert
I wasn't a fan of this particular flavored water. Would recommend a different flavor.
Jade C.
Medicine Hat, AB
Love this flavor of water 😍😍 it is so good and my family loves it too. Amazing touch!
Solange L.
By far one of my favorite waters. Love the subtle taste of raspberry. Not too sweet but just sweet enough.
Melissa M.
Guthrie , OK
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?