BY NESTLÉ #67 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors ar...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Nothing N.
I wasn't a fan of this. It was too chemically tasting, and the aftertaste reminds me of aspirin, and it's slimy.
Afka S.
Medicine hat, AB
Foodie Expert
I'm not a fan of flavored water, but the raspberry flavor isn't bad. It is drinkable, but not my personal first choice.
Sammie H.
Hamilton, ON
As someone whose first choice of beverage would be something filled with sugar, this flavored water was a step toward getting more fluid in my body. It tastes okay, but it definitely tastes really artificial. It did the trick in steering me toward drinking more water, but I would have grabbed more if the taste improved.
Kristin C.
Shelburne, ON
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love flavored water this brand and Aquafina have the best flavored waterS.
Kelly N.
Foodie Expert
I tried this water at a friends house and immediately didn't like it. It tasted artificial and like chemicals. It was also too sweet for my liking. I would much prefer to add my own fruit to nestle's plain water. I think it would be much healthier for people to add fruit themselves than to consume this. I don't recommend trying this water.
Courtney A.
Sudbury, ON
Foodie Expert
I am not a fan of the Nestle Sparkling water. I find the taste off, it's almost soapy to me.
Brittany M.
Etobicoke, ON
Foodie Expert
This water tastes too aspritame-y for me. I love the idea and think they are on to something, but the formula is not there.
Cheryl S.
Woodstock
Delicious and refreshing on a hot day.. the water is so good already then hint of raspberry makes it even better.. only thing i didn't like is when u leave an open bottle sitting around it smells like rotton fruit.
Pelin
Its a water called water and water is important for water or whatever i hate water because water is too water
Sam M.
London
Foodie Expert
A great water if you don't just want plain water. The flavor is really good and refreshing
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
Jacob A.
Does this really taste like rasberry
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?