BY NESTLÉ #27 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Ashley L.
Pembroke, ON
I found the flavor tasted really artificial. And personally, I just don't enjoy non-sparkling flavored water.
Ravini M.
I didn't really like the raspberry flavor in this water, it tasted very artificial. I would not repurchase.
Andreea C.
Orangeville , ON
Absolutely love the splash of flavor and kick as I don't enjoy plain water just the right amount of flavor
Pelin
Its a water called water and water is important for water or whatever i hate water because water is too water
Kate L.
Adds a bit of raspberry flavor to water. I personally like it, even though the taste isn't very distinct.
Solange L.
By far one of my favorite waters. Love the subtle taste of raspberry. Not too sweet but just sweet enough.
Kasandra F.
Stony mountain , MB
Love the taste! It's better option to buy instead of a fruit juice. Very much packed with lots of flavor.
Danielle R.
This is by far my favorite flavored water out there! It doesn't leave my mouth dry like some other brands.
Shanna D.
London, On
I purchased this by accident. It was gross. It tasted like artificial sweetener. I would not re-purchase.
Meghan S.
Sarnia , Ontario
Love this water,it's the only flavor I like because to me it that's just like the Swedish berries candy.
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?