BY NESTLÉ #67 in Bottled Water

• Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Lacey F.
Port Alberni, BC
Foodie Expert
A very good tasting zero calorie option to drinking pop or juice! I love all the flavors
Manuela T.
Bogota D.C
Es deliciosa y muy refrescante ademas tiene un buen tamaño ademas me encanta cargarla a todad partes
melanie l.
st emile de suffolk, Quebec
When you work and feel like a good drink take this great tasthing bottle of water good flavor and great taste and lots of choice in this water humm and refresh you during the day does not taste water but taste like juice humm great love it and buy lots of this for the kids to it works thes drink more water now then ever hihi
Elle S.
Bedford, NS
Foodie Expert
Excellent water-based beverage. The hint of raspberry makes this much more appealing to people who don't care for regular water.
Anisha V.
I used to really like these as a kid, but now, they're just way too sweet. They taste almost sickly and artificial and leave this weird feeling in my mouth. Maybe it's just me, but now I can't even take a sip. If you're looking for a good summer beverage brew some iced tea. At least you'll know what's in it!
Lili C.
Foodie Expert
Honestly, I do not think flavored water is for me. I've tried several of the Nestle flavored water and found all of them were distasteful.
Stephanie O.
Guelph, Ontario, ON
Taste very good but the artificial sweetener is not good for you but it is healthier option than pop
Sammie H.
Hamilton, ON
As someone whose first choice of beverage would be something filled with sugar, this flavored water was a step toward getting more fluid in my body. It tastes okay, but it definitely tastes really artificial. It did the trick in steering me toward drinking more water, but I would have grabbed more if the taste improved.
Kelly N.
Foodie Expert
I tried this water at a friends house and immediately didn't like it. It tasted artificial and like chemicals. It was also too sweet for my liking. I would much prefer to add my own fruit to nestle's plain water. I think it would be much healthier for people to add fruit themselves than to consume this. I don't recommend trying this water.
Nothing N.
I wasn't a fan of this. It was too chemically tasting, and the aftertaste reminds me of aspirin, and it's slimy.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
Jacob A.
Does this really taste like rasberry
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?