BY NESTLÉ #67 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Jen P.
Kitscoty
LOVE this!!! Probably my favorite flavor. Its a nice take on plain water. Especially if you're like me and hate plain water.
Sana H.
Toronto, ON
If you're someone who finds that drinking water everyday is a chore, than buy flavored water!
Brittany M.
Etobicoke, ON
This water tastes too aspritame-y for me. I love the idea and think they are on to something, but the formula is not there.
Btissam E.
Rabat
Yummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and healthy i can see my self keeping this products with me all the time xoxo
Kordestan K.
It's ok , I have try it but not in love with it , cause I like water more and drink water a lot so not liking sweet drinks
Matilde S.
I love nestle raspberry water it taste so good. I absolutely love this water. I don't drink water so this is really Good.
Danielle B.
Love the refreshing taste of the raspberry splash. It gives you a flavor you don't expect, my kids love it too!
Elizabeth C.
Orillia, Ontario
Not that I drink flavored water on a regular basis, but this is the best flavor that I have tried. It's very refreshing!
Elizabeth M.
Great way to get your water intake and have a little extra splash of goodness. Easy for me to drink in A.M. especially.
Kristin G.
Kingston
I love this flavor its nice to have a little flavor without the overpowering sugar taste.
Melissa M.
Guthrie , OK
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?