BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
randi-lee w.
randi-lee w.
Hamilton
Mmm.. I absolutely love this! It's water with a beautiful hint of fruit to it. What could be better? I recommend this product.
Laurie-Eve B.
Laurie-Eve B.
I think the nestle water has the best taste. The bottles are not using too much plastic. The raspberry flavor is my favorite.
Rhea S.
Rhea S.
Toronto, ON
Wasn't a big fan of the flavor in the water, I didn't find I liked it a lot. Though I haven't tried all the other flavors yet.
Kasandra F.
Kasandra F.
Stony mountain , Manitoba
Love the taste! It's better option to buy instead of a fruit juice. Very much packed with lots of flavor.
Marie-Laurence P.
Marie-Laurence P.
Rimouski, Québec
Raspberry is my favorite fruit so just think of drinking water that taste raspberry? IT IS DELICIOUS. It is as simple as that.
Kate P.
Kate P.
Riverview, NB
Delicious! Who would have thought that water could taste so good! It's so refreshing and smooth and just the right sweetness!
crystal s.
crystal s.
Tastey! Any of these flavors of water are the perfect alternative to juice or pop. Good to hydrate anyone including the kids.
Brea S.
Brea S.
Lindsay
I love this stuff! I don't drink pop so this is my substitute. Its delicious and much healthier than pop.
Shanna D.
Shanna D.
London, On
I purchased this by accident. It was gross. It tasted like artificial sweetener. I would not re-purchase.
Sana H.
Sana H.
Toronto, ON
Foodie Expert
If you're someone who finds that drinking water everyday is a chore, than buy flavored water!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?