BY NESTLÉ #21 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
randi-lee w.
Hamilton
Mmm.. I absolutely love this! It's water with a beautiful hint of fruit to it. What could be better? I recommend this product.
Rhea S.
Toronto, ON
Wasn't a big fan of the flavor in the water, I didn't find I liked it a lot. Though I haven't tried all the other flavors yet.
Laurie-Eve B.
I think the nestle water has the best taste. The bottles are not using too much plastic. The raspberry flavor is my favorite.
Kasandra F.
Stony mountain , MB
Love the taste! It's better option to buy instead of a fruit juice. Very much packed with lots of flavor.
Marie-Laurence P.
Rimouski, Québec
Raspberry is my favorite fruit so just think of drinking water that taste raspberry? IT IS DELICIOUS. It is as simple as that.
Sheila K.
Moose Jaw , SK
Foodie Expert
Great flavored water. Tastes amazing with not a lot of added chemicals. Comes in convenient sizes and is inexpensive
Kate P.
Riverview, NB
Delicious! Who would have thought that water could taste so good! It's so refreshing and smooth and just the right sweetness!
Brea S.
Lindsay
I love this stuff! I don't drink pop so this is my substitute. Its delicious and much healthier than pop.
crystal s.
Tastey! Any of these flavors of water are the perfect alternative to juice or pop. Good to hydrate anyone including the kids.
Shanna D.
London, On
I purchased this by accident. It was gross. It tasted like artificial sweetener. I would not re-purchase.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Melissa M.
Guthrie , OK
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
Jacob A.
Does this really taste like rasberry
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?