BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Candace B.
Candace B.
Hagersville
This is my favorite flavored water. It's the only one I'll drink. The taste isn't too overpowering and it leaves you feeling refreshed.
Dani M.
Dani M.
Woodstock, ON
Crisp, clear and refreshing with a slash of raspberry flavor thrown in to the mix. Perfect for a light beverage.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Kanata, ON
This water tastes really good and I don't have to worry about the use of sugars as I would if I drank soda or sugary juices.
Erin W.
Erin W.
Sarnia, ON
One of my the best flavored waters I've tried! Not too sweet and doesn't have that strong chemical taste most flavored waters have.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
London , ON
Foodie Expert
For as long as I could remember I love nestles flavored water, and this one is by far my favorite. 👌🏼
Nothing N.
Nothing N.
I wasn't a fan of this. It was too chemically tasting, and the aftertaste reminds me of aspirin, and it's slimy.
Paola C.
Paola C.
Venezuela
Yum yum! the flavor that it put on your mooth are so rich and its somenthing that i love about it, so refreshing
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Mission, CA
My kids love this flavored water, its great in their lunches and has an amazing taste to help hydrate you during the day/night.
Katlyn N.
Katlyn N.
Toronto, Ontario
The Nestle Raspberry Slash Water is very refreshing and delicious. Drinking it on ice on a nice hot summer day is the best way to enjoy this beverage
Lynn M.
Lynn M.
St.Catharines, Ontario
Foodie Expert
Love this Water....The Raspberry is My Favorite Flavor By Far. Definitely Recommend You try this.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg , MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?