BY NESTLÉ #39 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Emmalee M.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
My favorite! I really love berry flavors, but they're usually way too sweet. I bought this water on sale and I was pleasantly surprised. It tastes good and doesn't have a strange aftertaste.
Ayla C.
Stafford, VA
I can not get enough of these waters. Many flavored waters tend to be too over powering or sweet, which is why splash is such a great alternative. The flavors are subtle but delicious and they come in great flavors. They're even better in the summer when they're way more refreshing than soda or sugar drinks.
Sarah C.
Springfield, MO
I'm not a huge fan of flavored water, but this one tastes a little more natural than the other brands I've tried. Next time I'm wanting a soda then this would be a good replacement to get the little sweet kick without all the unhealthy stuff that comes in a soda.
Lisa B.
New Castle, DE
I love the grape acai, the lemon, the mixed berry and the orange flavors of Nestle Pure Life flavored waters. I only I am always able to find it at super low prices and stock up on it!! It's not sweet like juice but has the right amount of flavor and always hits the spot!
Arlene D.
Tastes pretty good. Not the best in my opinion since after awhile of drinking it, it started tasting a bit like medicine. It is good for kids though since my children hate drinking normal water but they loved this stuff
Angelica G.
Fairborn, OH
It is light and refreshing. If you want to change your plain water for something with some flavor then this is for you. My little boy loves it as well. He always ask do we have flavor water! So get hydrated with this.
Heather R.
I absolutely love the splash Waters. The Mandarin orange is my favorite but any of them taste better than drinking plain water. No weird aftertaste 0 calories, 0 carbs, just deliciousness.
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
I actually bought these on accident (college=no sleep) but they were really good! the raspberry is right light, and not overpowering. If you're trying to add more water into your day, and hate that it has no taste, try a flavored water like this one, its a great way to ease into a no soda lifestyle
Yaismin M.
Hialeah, FL
Okay, when I was pregnant, drinking water was the bane of my existence but there was no getting around it. I had to drink at least a gallon of water a day. A Day! So yes, flavored water was a god sent. Delicious.
Crystal  H.
Miami, Fl
Tried these at a friends house and it is rather refreshing. The fruit is just a "splash" of the flavor but enough to for you to taste it. Not too bad, something more than JUST water
Melissa M.
Guthrie, OK
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?