BY NESTLÉ #21 in Bottled Water

• Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Jonah C.
conover, wi
I mean, this could keep me alive in a survival situation but I am not a fan of flavored water in general at all. I think it tastes like they've come with a way to take the crops taste of diet drinks and put it in water. This is my plate so if there's is argument I accept that but I'm just not a fan. Don't mean to bash but I think either go all way or don't in terms of flavoring water, to many flavored that are like super "watered down" juice that just tastes bad. I am hopeful there will be good tasting once in the future or maybe there is one i would enjoy out there somewhere that I just haven't found yet. I am hopeful.
Kayleigh S.
I bought this pack thinking it was regular water, but when I opened it up to drink, it was NOT what I was expecting - it was a pleasant surprise. I've found that this kind of flavored water is DELICIOUS with a mix of crystal light to-go packets as it adds another flavor. Ever since the accidental buy happened, I won't drink crystal light without flavored water to add it to.
Lucinda S.
Ankeny, IA
Foodie Expert
This stuff is pretty good. I always have a hard time with getting flavored water that actually tastes like what it says, and not artificial junk. This comes pretty close, but still has that twinge that I don't like much. It's better than drinking soda though, so I'd recommend it if you're needing something sweet but want the health benefits of water!
Ashley H.
Foodie Expert
Wow! So glad I found this flavored water!! Sometimes water just doesn't do it but when you're trying to stay healthy you have to stick to it! This water was incredibly refreshing and seriously enjoyable to drink! I cannot wait to get some more!!! It is not too sweet or overpowering and can tell it's still just water!! Also, You can't beat the price!!
Jaz H.
Auburn, MI
Foodie Expert
Absolutely amazing water! Very flavorful and very refreshing. Some say you cant taste the difference in bottled water, but i beg to differ. This is my top pic of bottled water, flavored or not! Everyone should try it at least once, you will not be disappointed in how flavorful it really is for being water
Katie E.
This is one of my favorite flavored waters ever! The raspberry flavor is amazing, but I do have one problem with it: the ingredients. I read on the label and it has Splenda in it. I unfortunately cannot have Splenda, it triggers migraines for me. Wish they would flavor this with natural sweetness like Stevia leaf! Then I would be putting a 5 star!
Stephany H.
South Gate , CA
Foodie Expert
I used to only buy the plain regular bottles. Then I discovered that they had a variety of different flavors and I just had to try this. I absolutely love anything raspberry flavored and this product wasn't any different. It was very delicious as well as refreshing.
Samantha D.
Dunkirk, NY
First of all let me start off by saying I'm a huge soda drinker and not enough water since i don't care for the bland taste. until i tried nestle pure life raspberry splash. its just fantastic it gives the water the right amount of flavor so its enjoyable to my pallet
Danielle S.
North lauderdale , Florida
Yum! I love how these waters have the yummy flavor in it. This particular flavor tastes the best to me. I would recommend this drink to anyone who doesn't like the taste of water, because with these you're still getting your water intake with a little kick of flavor
Valerie b.
Largo, FL
Foodie Expert
Gross just add your own real fruit that isn't genetically processed. This company is also aka Pepsi. So when you drink a bottle of soda just try to comprehend how big the cylo has to be for the by product waste that there is to make soda. It takes a lot of water also.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Melissa M.
Guthrie , OK
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
Jacob A.
Does this really taste like rasberry
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?