BY NESTLÉ #20 in Bottled Water

• Do they ever have any 24 packs of so where at and what flavors are ...1 Answers
  • Do they make a cherry flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this really taste like rasberry2 Answers
Christina R.
Christina R.
Kanata, ON
This water tastes really good and I don't have to worry about the use of sugars as I would if I drank soda or sugary juices.
Nothing N.
Nothing N.
I wasn't a fan of this. It was too chemically tasting, and the aftertaste reminds me of aspirin, and it's slimy.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
London, ON
Foodie Expert
For as long as I could remember I love nestles flavored water, and this one is by far my favorite. 👌🏼
Katlyn N.
Katlyn N.
Toronto, Ontario
The Nestle Raspberry Slash Water is very refreshing and delicious. Drinking it on ice on a nice hot summer day is the best way to enjoy this beverage
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Mission, CA
My kids love this flavored water, its great in their lunches and has an amazing taste to help hydrate you during the day/night.
Paola C.
Paola C.
Venezuela
Yum yum! the flavor that it put on your mooth are so rich and its somenthing that i love about it, so refreshing
Lynn M.
Lynn M.
St.Catharines, ON
Foodie Expert
Love this Water....The Raspberry is My Favorite Flavor By Far. Definitely Recommend You try this.
Amber B.
Amber B.
My favorite flavored water ever. super light and still fully flavored but good and yum yum yum
Sheila K.
Sheila K.
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
Great flavored water. Tastes amazing with not a lot of added chemicals. Comes in convenient sizes and is inexpensive
randi-lee w.
randi-lee w.
Hamilton
Mmm.. I absolutely love this! It's water with a beautiful hint of fruit to it. What could be better? I recommend this product.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hubbard, OH
Would you recommend this water ? Instead of plain water.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Foodie Expert
Regular water or flavored?
Allison B.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this really taste like fresh rasberries?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Do they make a cherry flavor?